• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pen pal gets me banned, shocking matters get me unbanned, Oh boy megaton :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
WinFonda said:
I will have Sony disband them for you then. So that you may move forward on your purchase.

no no you misunderstood me. What i meant was that, i will get a PS3 when team ICO announces a game for it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
belvedere said:
As funny as this thread is, it doesn't hold a candle to the Microsoft CES thread.

:lol
Wow, console wars extending to thread wars. How long until links to the Sony E3 06 thread or the DQ9 on DS thread?

Antagon

86ee7v6.gif

Saitou

Banned
I sure would hate for my private message inbox to glare at me with an unread message right about now.

Ayup.

andycapps

So basically, mods toyed with GAF for the past 12 hours and I come back to work to read that all this is a hoax. Or is the Afrika part real? Too much thought for this early in the morning. Carry on. :lol

Kyoufu

PetriP-TNT said:
Hay guys whats going on in this thread?

Seriously, I read like 7 out of 11 pages and I have no idea.

Megaton game info leaked that will change the console wars. PS3 rising to heaven, starting with Amir0x next month.

Ikael

I have readed the whole freaking topic, since the first post to the eight page trying to understand everything said, and I still don't know if this is true or semi confirmed or wtf just happened. If this is a joke mods, it is a tasteless one.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
here is the full story about this thread for newcomers

Pen Pal dude-->Trico-->cat monster thingy-->trico final boss revealed -->some one got banned-->another rumor on some other site--> new thread--> someone got unbanned-->title changed --> chaos -->Duckcat thingy -->kinda Caturday but not an official one ( since there is no Caturday anymore ) --> Udea is speevy's friend --> Trico logo revealed --> Super Epic-Megaton x2000

chico

Totobeni said:
here is the full story about this thread for newcomers

Pen Pal dude-->Trico-->cat monster thingy-->trico final boss revealed -->some one got banned-->another rumor on some other site--> new thread--> someone got unbanned-->title changed --> chaos -->Duckcat thingy -->kinda Caturday but not an official one ( since there is no Caturday anymore ) --> Udea is speevy's friend --> Trico logo revealed --> Super Epic-Megaton x2000

another normal day @neogaf :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom