• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penis go bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

btkadams

whats movie im supposed to see? i dont recognize the pic.

EDIT: children of men?? thanks for the help guys lol

smh

UraMallas

I always knew there was a logical, scientific explanation...

64p1qh.jpg

btkadams said:
whats movie im supposed to see? i dont recognize the pic.

EDIT: children of men?? thanks for the help guys lol

smh

You haven't seen it already?!?!?! No wonder you're a perpetual Junior.

/elitist bastard

Chinner

Banned
So basically what you're saying is that if I freeze myself and then unfreeze myself in a 100 years, my penis will be big in comparison to everyone else?

Sweet.

UraMallas

Chinner said:
So basically what you're saying is that if I freeze myself and then unfreeze myself in a 100 years, my penis will be big in comparison to everyone else?

Sweet.
I like the way you think, Chinner.

besada

Banned
I agree with any research that says us older guys are more manly and have larger penises than you young turks.

If my wife ever leaves me, that will be my opening line to your girlfriends. "So, baby, want to see what a pre-soy, non-feminized penis is like?"

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
our genes are fucked up because we aren't doing enough manly high fives.

it's bullshit, everybody knows when two man hands make contact at great speeds. Sperm explodes into the man sacks and a billion new potential babies are created. And their manhood swells with pride and furious anger for the pussy gettin' that lies a head.

and that's just for a regular standing high five.

Do one in mid air and all women within a 2 foot radius get pregnant with a boy fetus.

Sol.. said:
our genes are fucked up because we aren't doing enough manly high fives.

it's bullshit, everybody knows when two man hands make contact at great speeds. Sperm explodes into the man sacks and a billion new potential babies are created. And their manhood swells with pride and furious anger for the pussy gettin' that lies a head.

and that's just for a regular standing high five.

Do one in mid air and all women within a 2 foot radius get pregnant with a boy fetus.

this...and actually being able to fart, burp, pick my nose, scratch my balls w/o being judged

HI 5!!!

man, i think i just leaked some pre-cum

onipex

GSG Flash said:
Isn't 9 a normal age for girls to start hitting puberty? I mean girls hit puberty before guys do and guys usually hit puberty at 11 or 12.

Anyways, nice to know that males are slowly becoming an endangered species :lol

A 10 year old girl should not have the body of a grown women though. I see this way to much.

This information also explains all those enlargment ads on TV.

mugwhump

teh_pwn said:
Indeed. Evolution stopped a long time ago. People have to die for inadaptability before they reproduce for evolution to work.
Wouldn't genes that let you help your offspring survive and have more baybays be evolution working?

ZAK

So this happens prenatally, right?

See, I've already been born. All this means for me is that when I'm middle-aged, I'll be that much more attractive to the teen girls compared to the tiny-wanged guys of their own age group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom