• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People laughed at him, doubted him, and yet he triumphed.

GrayChild

This man right here:

phil-spencer-xbox-scorpio-1st-party-jrpg-e1490257401106-740x447.jpg

A guiding light for the industry, a true pioneer and innovator, the brave captain who steered the Xbox wheel back on the right track and made it relevant again... while also being an absolute chad.

It's an absolute honor to live in the same time as Phil.

Salute!

Last edited:

N30RYU

Lionhead Studios would have agreed with you... if that dude didn't killed them overnight without they even noticing.

Last edited:

Jtibh

Banned
I
This man right here:

A guiding light for the industry, a true pioneer and innovator, the brave captain who steered the Xbox wheel back on the right track and made it relevant again... while also being an absolute chad.

Salute!
[/QUOTE

I salute him when i start to see results.

Till then halo infinite is my baseline judgement.

VAVA Mk2

This man right here:

Salute!
He's gotta execute first. Buying studios is half the battle. They need to release AAA blockbusters that can amaze of (more than one or two) and then he can be praised.

Trogdor1123

How has he triumphed again? So far he has spent literally billions of dollars, seem market share shrink, introduced a new Xbox one x that did zero to move the needle, and seems to be following that same exact steps for this generation. Also, he created a subscription service that loses piles of money and the core launch game with its 1/2 billion dollar budget has been delayed due to a terrible first showing...

How did he triumph again?

Top Bottom