• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pepsi redesigns their bottle with new "swirled grip"

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
pepsi-bttf299xay.png

Funny that the one with "perfect" on the label doesn't exist.

Risgroo

Yeah I remember Surge. The commercials were ridiculous and yelled about all the energy and how it's "LOADED WITH CARBS." Then like a week later it comes out that carbs are poison. I always assumed that's why Surge failed, but it was probably because it just sucked.

We still have (S)Urge here in Norway, and it's awesome. Gotta have my carbs!

About 10ish years ago Pepsi had a new bottle design that had the logo molded into the dome part of the bottle. I thought they were pretty cool.

DJ_Lae

They don't really have an iconic shape to go back to like Coke does, do they?

I've never really had much Pepsi, don't care for the taste. Reminds me to much of generic cola.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
Yeah I remember Surge. The commercials were ridiculous and yelled about all the energy and how it's "LOADED WITH CARBS." Then like a week later it comes out that carbs are poison. I always assumed that's why Surge failed, but it was probably because it just sucked.

Haha, I was just asking my friends if they remembered the surge commercials.

chatshi

I looked at it, and for some reason the design just made me laugh way harder than I expected. It may be because gladiators is on tv and steroid pumped men are compenting on the most superficial basis in plastic gear and then this bottle came up and just tipped me over.

The small things, man.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Vault is just Mello Yello with more caffeine. I worked at a gas station when it came out and compared the taste and ingredients.

Also, yeah, this is just like the new Mountain Dew bottles. Reminds me of that failed MD energy drink they tried like 7 years ago. I got a free case of that from the radio station I worked at. It was awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom