• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Reload Episode Aigis -The Answer- Will Have New Events for Metis, Persona Compendium, 2 New Songs, Unaltered Ending; Estimated 20h Playtime

GJTxziQWIAAidYj

The Spring 2024 edition of the Persona magazine featured multiple new Persona 3 Reload interviews, including one featuring general producer Kazuhisa Wada and director Yu Hashizume. Several new gameplay facets have been confirmed.

New events centered around Metis will be added, and she will have “two types of Theurgy and two types of traits to acquire and strengthen.” Traits will be acquired through new events. As for Aigis, she loses her original Theurgy when gaining the Wild Card, so she gains what the protagonist had. However, she will have unique options instead of it all being purely identical.

It’s also worth noting that the ending has not been altered from the original release, though some “adjustments are made to allow for more emotional engagement with the finer details of the story.”

Fans can also anticipate the Persona Compendium being implemented, which wasn’t the case in the original release of The Answer. Regarding the soundtrack, there will be two new songs. For instance, the opening will be new and have its own animation. The other new song will be the battle track for preemptive attacks “composed by Kozuka (Ryota Kozuka, Composer for the Atlus Sound Team).” The iconic “Heartful Cry” will be arranged by “Kitajoh (Atsushi Kitajoh, the P3R Sound Composer).” There will also be “vocals by Azumi Takahashi and rap by Lotus.”

Lastly, the playtime is expected to be around 20 hours.

Are there any changes to the story from the original version?
Hashizume
: The premise hasn’t changed from the story in the original. However, in P3R, there were events where characters acquired and strengthened their traits during dorm life, and we’ve included something similar in “Episode Aigis.” We’ve also added new events centered around Metis.

Thanks to Persona Central for these translations.

Persona 3 Reload Episode Aigis -The Answer- will be available in September 2024. This epilogue occurs after the events of the base game.

StereoVsn

Well, at least there would be some changes and updates.

I need to grab a month of GamePass to play it and the Season Pass. Waiting to actually buy the game when Switch 2 version with DLCs baked in comes out.

Well, at least there would be some changes and updates.

I need to grab a month of GamePass to play it and the Season Pass. Waiting to actually buy the game when Switch 2 version with DLCs baked in comes out.
I'll be doing exactly the same. It will probably be one of the very first games I'll be buying for the Switch 2.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

I'll be doing exactly the same. It will probably be one of the very first games I'll be buying for the Switch 2.
Yeah, that would be a decent buy. Also FFVII Dual Pack and maybe Starfield 😉.

Really though All I want is for games like Xenoblade 1 and 2 to run at 720p / 40 fps in handheld mode (if rumors of 120hz screen are true). Those games are horrible in handheld mode otherwise, especially 2. Bunch of titles are there with dynamic res and frame rates that I could see myself replaying.

Which is why I will always defend emulation.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Can they give us the classic OST? They are giving us everything but the Legend OST and it sickens me. Like, they knew what they are doing. Making some of us miserable out here.
Son of a bitch.

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Isn't there a mod?
There is but to mod it, it seemed kind of tedious. To be honest with you, I haven’t sat down and actually went through with it. Shame you can’t just drop files in and that’s it, but, here we are. You have to download some type of tool related to unreal dev kit.

Last edited:
There is but to mod it, it seemed kind of tedious. To be honest with you, I haven’t sat down and actually went through with it. Shame you can’t just drop files in and that’s it, but, here we are. You have to download some type of tool related to unreal dev kit.
It's not difficult at all. Give it a try. https://gamebanana.com/tuts/17156

Chukhopops

As for Aigis, she loses her original Theurgy when gaining the Wild Card, so she gains what the protagonist had. However, she will have unique options instead of it all being purely identical.
That’s really cool as it means new Fusion spells.

Might be imo one of the best remakes ever produced.

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
So, the cowards added the compendium in to make it significantly easier. I'm pretty sure that the reason why The Answer has so many haters is because people just found it too difficult, so hopefully this helps people realise it was actually good all along.

LordCBH

I’ll play it because I bet there are trophies for it, but I bet they don’t fix how bad the story was in The Answer with this new version. Completely unnecessary addition to the game.

Top Bottom