• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Partner Preview – Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass Detailed

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

Summary​

• The Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass features extended story content Episode Aigis -The Answer, new costumes, and more
  • General Producer, Kazuhisa Wada, shares his excitement and details of each content drop
  • Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass will be available to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate users for free as part of the Perks program

Last edited:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Told you that the leaker is right Celcius Celcius . :p

Midori is tier 1 for Atlus/SEGA leaks.
Nice, you were right indeed. Looking forward to this.

The Answer was fucking dogshit in FES with an atrocious story. Hopefully they make it not suck.
I never played The Answer but I've heard people say the difficulty was locked on hard... hopefully there's an easy or normal mode this time around.

Also, I'm assuming that you can't buy Episode Aigis by itself and that you have to buy the entire expansion pass?

Last edited:
Key visual for the expansion.

GIAe5gpbAAIvXCB

adamsapple

Persona 3 Reload would not be complete without Episode Aigis –The Answer-,” says General Producer Kazuhisa Wada. “The epilogue is sure to satisfy both those who have played the original Persona 3 FES and those who are just starting out.” He continues, “The Persona 3 Reload: Expansion Pass will be available on March 12th. Episode Aigis -The Answer-, the third and final DLC wave, will be available in September. We hope you enjoy the first and second DLC waves as you wait for Episode Aigis -The Answer-. “

If P3R wasn't complete without Episode Aigis, maybe y'all should have had it ready at launch? :p

Blindy

If P3R wasn't complete without Episode Aigis, maybe y'all should have had it ready at launch? :p
They said if RE4 Remake can get away with it, so can they. They want GOTY consideration!

(I agree with you though but given what Atlus has done in the past, I am happy they're doing this as an expansion and not forcing you to buy another edition for everything)

Paltheos

Very cool. Gives me something to look forward into September.

I am somewhat concerned though. Nowhere in that trailer did Atlus take the opportunity to showcase that the Persona Compendium is a tool available to the player that they haven't cruelly cut.

Celcius

°Temp. member
People say this DLC is like 30-40 hours long… it sounds completely reasonable to me for them to charge extra for this. Some complete standalone games aren’t that long.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

StereoVsn

People say this DLC is like 30-40 hours long… it sounds completely reasonable to me for them to charge extra for this. Some complete standalone games aren’t that long.
The bigger problem is that the original expansion just wasn’t very good. It was subpar both from gameplay and storytelling points.

Unless they retooled the expansion (very likely) it would still be a chore. Kind of interested to see what Atlus did with The Answer.

This is despite me thinking that the ending without it was better.

StereoVsn

Very cool. Gives me something to look forward into September.

I am somewhat concerned though. Nowhere in that trailer did Atlus take the opportunity to showcase that the Persona Compendium is a tool available to the player that they haven't cruelly cut.
I mean I can’t see them not offering that. It would be super annoying.

adamsapple

While that is true, they did put out the game and DLC in a single package on the PS2 as well, so there is precedent.

But then again, all later releases of RE4 also had Separate Ways on it day 1, and Capcom sold SW separately for the remake, and I am a Capcom boot-licker, so don't mind me.

adamsapple

Last edited:
Top Bottom