• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Arena Ultimax for Vita?

Dugna

What about...

2574046-9812635719-i7NpL.gif

:D Soo excited for that game also

SlickVic

Nah cross platform games with PS3/Vita are getting increasingly more and more common so it's all that hard. Least I'd think it wouldn't because of how many there are.

Yeah that's what it seems. Honestly it surprises me that Persona 5 isn't coming to Vita considering the sales of P4G.

Dugna

Yeah that's what it seems. Honestly it surprises me that Persona 5 isn't coming to Vita considering the sales of P4G.

that's mostly Atlus standard practice of waiting awhile to make their portable versions, but it's pretty much a given Vita will be able to handle anything they make for PS3 unless it goes into crazy detail like something Uncharted but I doubt it will.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Yeah, that's a general trademark.

Though the lack of new fighters for the system beyond... Skullgirls and BB:CP is a bit weird. You'd think because Arc knows how to port to the system Atlus would've ported P4U and P4U2 to it.

Soriku

Wouldn't that mean this is legit?
If it was a mistake they would have taken it down by now.

I don't know why they'd wait to announce it if it was just a simple port. They announced a 360 version and that's not even releasing in Japan.

They probably didn't realize it or something.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
If anything this might just get the BlazBlue treatment were it gets ported months later after console release so the sales won't overlap each other,which is fine with me because by the time the PS Vita port happens all the DLC will be included and may even have more extras like BlazBlue did to intice Double Dipping.

Busaiku

What extras did BlazBlue have?
It had less features, since it doesn't have the arcade.
The characters were still DLC too, but it was cross-compatible.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
What extras did BlazBlue have?
It had less features, since it doesn't have the arcade.
The characters were still DLC too, but it was cross-compatible.

Are you talking Chrono Phantasma? Because Continuum Shift: Extend had arcade mode for it's portable port, AFAIR.

HIR0

Hmmm... well they haven't said a word about it either.
Going to drop my hype levels, guess it's time to play the waiting game.

I guess if they haven't announced it and and they haven't talked about it since the site went up then it would be safe to assume there is no Vita version.

Top Bottom