• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Dancing All Night announced for Vita

Dr. Buni

This game is slowly picking my interest way more than Chibisona for the 3DS, for a number of reasons.

Doesn't help I am a fan of rhythm games since I played Bust a Groove on the PSone. Guess I should hurry up and buy a PlayStation Vita.

Dantis

Jeepers, no thank you.

The less Miku in my Persona, the better.

This game is slowly picking my interest way more than Chibisona for the 3DS, for a number of reasons.

Doesn't help I am a fan of rhythm games since I played Bust a Groove on the PSone. Guess I should hurry up and buy a PlayStation Vita.

For some reason I think it's already passed it for me. Genuinely looking forward to it.

Gosh, I hope the track list is good.

crinale

Tetsuya Komuro is involved in this game, WTF...?
(Quite popular composer in Japan, FYI)

Edit:
Alright, more info.
The story takes place after the story of P4A2 (which none of us know anything about it yet).

Dr. Buni

For some reason I think it's already passed it for me. Genuinely looking forward to it.

Gosh, I hope the track list is good.
But you were never actually excited for Chibisona, were you.

In regards of the track list, I hope they put some Persona 3 tracks, even if there are not Persona 3 chars in the game.

Dantis

Tetsuya Komuro is involved in this game, WTF...?
(Quite popular composer in Japan, FYI)

Edit:
Alright, more info.
The story takes place after the story of P4A2 (which none of us know anything about it yet).

Yeah, it's six months after P4. So like three months after P4A. So everyone is a year or two older than they were at the start of P4.

Where did you hear this about the composer?

But you were never actually excited for Chibisona, were you.

In regards of the track list, I hope they put some Persona 3 tracks, even if there are not Persona 3 chars in the game.

Once I got over the initial shock, I'm quite looking forward to it. The concept is incredibly cool, and the music is completely amaze. It's just the art that I dislike.

I think there'll be some P3 tracks.

crinale

Where did you hear this about the composer?

Someone got Famitsu early (obviously 12hrs earlier than usual) and it's spreading like wildfire in Japan.
Obviously Komuro would be just arranging tunes done by Meguro. There are a couple of known composers (in Japan) going to be involved.
I was about to re-host scan and remembered I'd be banned if I do that :p

Hahahahahahah, this actually has a story?

That's actually kind of funny and interesting at the same time. Any details on the plot yet?

solo_loop.gif

It begins.

Jésus Christ, they bastardized jamiroquai? That's some bs. ..

Edit: watch the player in the top corner freak out for no reason lel

crinale

Now after looking closely into those screenshots...I became a bit skeptical.
I mean, is this really possible on Vita? It's quite powerful handheld but still...

Aytrial

I mean, is this really possible on Vita? It's quite powerful handheld but still...

Perfectly possible in my opinion. However, I am extremely skeptical of how smooth the AA is and the final resolution.

Funny how they felt the need to make this canon. I guess it makes it harder to resist for Persona fans that don't care much about rythm games.
I mean, I can respect the effort but in this case it really wasn't necessary, it's not going to add anything worthwhile to the story.

I'd love to see Yukari in that outfit though. Damn...

So ridiculous :p. "Don't miss it baby" must be the OT title.

Personally the line "that smile's as cute as a Megidolaon" was my favorite.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood

?
With a similar style we already got this(jrpg, not a dance game, with native res AA and imo better textures)
cLm.jpg

Let's not forget other good looking games like

and so on, it's just that most of the developers don't even try to do good looking games on vita.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
For some reason, seeing Kanamin reminded me of Erica from Catherine. Maybe it's that yellow shirt & reddish hair.

crinale

?
With a similar style we already got this(jrpg, not a dance game, with native res AA and imo better textures)
cLm.jpg

Let's not forget other good looking games like

and so on, it's just that most of the developers don't even try to do good looking games on vita.

I knew how good Virtua Tennis, Killzone, Toukiden and others looked, but not too sure about cell shading. Then you reminded me about Atelier series. By looking Totori's screenshot I'm more convinced P4D may be possible on Vita.

Konosuke

Given that Sega now owns Index Corp, I know now what would lead me to buy this game. "Personaaa!" A remix song like this would be amazing. After all, if we can get a Hornet in a figthing game, why not make it dance?

Top Bottom