• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (Vita) - 6/25 in Japan + Trailer, LE Vita, P5 bonus

Feichaw

I going to dance like the characters when I play this game, I'm sure. Never been excited for a game like this until now. Guess it's the power of Persona heh :)

Tirod

Maybe I'm seeing things I want to see since I want to play this on my PlaystationTV but maybe there is a chance this will be playable on PS/VTV.

From the few gameplay tidbits we get with UI intact (all mostly off screen and not direct feed) there are two bars on the sides of the screen with 3 circles.

The right bar has the playstation face buttons and the left bar has directional arrows.

Best case scenario is that the arrows can be credited with D-Pad or Analog Stick inputs.

The D-Pad or Stick could be reserved for something else and the arrows can only be credited with touchscreen swipes. Or perhaps those side bars aren't representative of normal gameplay at all.

I wish they would just give us direct feed of gameplay or confirm compatibility support. :(

Accoun

From what I noticed, it seems that there's 6 different notes to hit (Up, Left, Down, Triangle, Circle, & X) and it seems notes appear from the middle of the screen & move to the side, where you then gotta hit them when they hover over the circles indicating which button/direction to press.

So it's that EyeToy music game from PS2, except with buttons instead of motion.

fuck that Vita. I've got the P4G protector on my OLED, but goddamn that's sick. I would probably buy if they brought it over
hell I'll probably buy it anyway

Tirod

Here's a better look at the UI. Sorry for the shit res, I'm bad at this stuff.

ZmVSBX9.jpg

Keeping that PS/VTV dream alive for now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Huh, so is Story Mode going to be structured like P4AU, based on that screenshot above?

Tirod

Huh, so is Story Mode going to be structured like P4AU, based on that screenshot above?

I personally can't say, my copy is still sealed. If that branching path looks similar to what's in P4U though, I'd say that's safe speculation.

xzeldax3

Backside of the TV remix feat. Lotus Juice is going to be the greatest thing ever. I'm so glad this game is being made.

Liking the tracklist. Just need the game. Damn because of DLC and I can't be arsed with hassle, time to wait for the Europe release...

btkadams

Wow I had no idea they had Shnichi Osawa and others remixing songs. So hyped! Shinichi Osawa is fucking awesome.

Luigi87

ducky, my thread was about the LE console
why you lock it if you don't even have a photo of it in the op

given the reported quality of dingoo's last few games, segatlus taking on development is most likely a positive

Oh, hm...

... oh jeez, Dingo never removed P4D from their site <_<

Zafir

ZmVSBX9.jpg

Erm... Why is Naoto suddenly deciding to show off her chest, lol? Kind of a stark change from the original Persona 4.

The other designs seem pretty decent, mind.

muteki

I might have to get that special vita, I have been wanting a white one.

I am assuming the game is a physical copy? Need to read up more.

Nvm: it says the crazy value pack is included.

ZmVSBX9.jpg

Is that winter uniform Rise at the bottom there? Costume changing confirmed?

FluxWaveZ

Erm... Why is Naoto suddenly deciding to show off her chest, lol? Kind of a stark change from the original Persona 4.

She's more comfortable with who she is now, maybe? This takes place after P4, P4A and P4AU.

Dugna

Get the true end in Persona 4 golden and you see she doesn't dressup as a man much anymore.

She's wearing an undershirt, that's not skin. Dunno if that makes a difference to you.

Busaiku

I thought it'd be great if Sony'd release the system in the US, but then I remembered that it's SCEA and Vita.

Zafir

She's more comfortable with who she is now, maybe? This takes place after P4, P4A and P4AU.

Get the true end in Persona 4 golden and you see she doesn't dressup as a man much anymore.

Well, even in the original Persona 4, she seemed like she was heading that way, so that's not what I'm surprised about honestly. There's a difference between dressing in female clothing, and wearing revealing clothing. It's entirely possibly she changed in Arena, I haven't played those games. I just found it rather jarring personality wise.
She's wearing an undershirt, that's not skin. Dunno if that makes a difference to you.

Yeah, didn't see that, a bit less jarring then.

Tirod

Is that winter uniform Rise at the bottom there? Costume changing confirmed?

I'd say that costumes and songs for DLC are a safe bet; I wouldn't be surprised if the characters have a few variable costumes in the base game.

Renpatsu

I should go back to the thread and check but I hope the internet collectively lost their minds when Nanako joined in the party.

Top Bottom