• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4 Remaster being teased

NovumAngel

Banned
So I'm guessing that no one read the tweet halfway down the first page that this news was referring the dancing all night on PS4?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m severely disappointed there was no Persona news during E3.
I really do love Persona series but we just got Persona 5 last year. I personally more disappointed that we didn't got any news from SMTV this E3. I think Its about time Atlus give some love to SMT series.

I really do love Persona series but we just got Persona 5 last year. I personally more disappointed that we didn't got any news from SMTV this E3. I think Its about time Atlus give some love to SMT series.

It's going to be a while before you see anything on SMT V. iirc the producer of the project was quoted saying it would be some time (over a year and a half) before they're ready to show anything.

I could still see a P3 and P4 remake happening though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were already pretty far along and that's where the character models from the dancing games were taken from.

Danjin44

It's going to be a while before you see anything on SMT V. iirc the producer of the project was quoted saying it would be some time (over a year and a half) before they're ready to show anything.

I could still see a P3 and P4 remake happening though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were already pretty far along and that's where the character models from the dancing games were taken from.
I did enjoy P3&P4 but I honestly dont want remake of those games. I played plenty of those with P3, P3FES, P3P, P4 and P4 Golden. The games truly deserves remaster/remake is Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga series.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I did enjoy P3&P4 but I honestly dont want remake of those games. I played plenty of those with P3, P3FES, P3P, P4 and P4 Golden. The games truly deserves remaster/remake is Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga series.
Basically anything that isn't 3 or 4.

Meh3D

I completely forgot. I agree with you. Though honestly, when I saw the “reveal” trailer I figured we would not see anything for another 2-3 years.

Actually, I’m disappointed in the lack of Atlus games.

On the other hand, I want to pick up another 3DS and play some Atlus games I missed. (Strange Journey, Overclocked, etc)

Last edited:

EDMIX

nah, I'd rather they did a full remake of Persona 1.

xviper

as a person who hates turn-based combat, am i gonna enjoy this ? i still haven't played P5 but both games got high scores so i'm interested

Last edited:

Danjin44

as a person who hates turn-based combat, am i gonna enjoy this ? i still haven't played P5 but both games got high scores so i'm interested
The games are turn based so if you absolutely despise turn-base combat then I don't think you are going to enjoy this. You probably shouldn't make decision which game you want to by just score alone. High score wouldn't make you automatically love turn-based combat. SMT/Persona is made for people who like turn-base combat and dungeon crawling.

xviper

The games are turn based so if you absolutely despise turn-base combat then I don't think you are going to enjoy this. You probably shouldn't make decision which game you want to by just score alone. High score wouldn't make you automatically love turn-based combat. SMT/Persona is made for people who like turn-base combat and dungeon crawling.
there is only one turn-based game that i liked, it's Child of light

i don't just buy a game because it got high scores, if i did i would have bought P5 a long time ago, but high scores make me interested in the game

lifa-cobex

Not knocking P4 or anything. Great game but what are they going to actually add or change to this other than resolution?

Top Bottom