• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 also launching on PS4, releasing 2015 ["waifu"/"husbando" crap = ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how hard Sony pushed for this to boost PS4 numbers.

Sony had to be involved for this...I'm guessing that's both the reason for the delay and the reason Sega / Atlus didn't announce it for the PS4 from the beginning.

They need extra time to make a PS4 port.

I wonder if Sony is funding it outright.

Clov

Nice! If I have a PS4 by the time it comes out in North America, I'll get it on that. If not, I'll stick to the PS3 version.

Korigama

t2qJ0oZ.png
Looks like Aizen.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Was not expecting it to be at TGS.

Half expected it to be on PS4.

Now the question is do I buy a copy for both systems just for the hell of it? :p

walnuts

Great trailer. Hype increasing!

I don't think this will give a huge boost to PS4 in Japan, I agree sales would increase the first week the game is released, but just a little. After all, why buying a PS4 just for this game when you can play it on your PS3?

Asd202

Sony had to be involved for this...I'm guessing that's both the reason for the delay and the reason Sega / Atlus didn't announce it for PS4 from the beginning.

They need extra time to make a PS4 port.

I wonder if Sony is funding it outright.

Most likely yes. Atlus once said that they don't have the man power to do PS4 version alongside the PS3.

Nesther

Maybe we'll get a worldwide release now, Japan and the localization at the same time. That'd be good because of spoilers.

StuBurns

Banned
I'd been saying this was obviously going to happen since the PS3 announcement, but I'm very glad and relieved to see it confirmed. It was the only thing of note from the conference for me.

Hikami

I was so torn about having to get a ps3 just for this since I wanted a ps4 for ffxv and kh3..

But now that its also on ps4.. cannot contain my hype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom