• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Premium Event teases “seven new announcements”

Moskalova

P5-Banner_07-13-16.jpg

The left side of the takeover, which features the protagonist, reads “Take the treasure from the Tokyo National Museum.” The right side of the banner, which features recently revealed party member Goro Akechi, says “Seven new announcements!! Preliminary Investigation File.”

The Persona 5 Premium Event will be held at the Tokyo National Museum on July 19, and will be live streamed via Niconico starting at 19:30 JST

Gematsu

UPDATE:

Schedule thanks personacentral.com

P5-Take-the-Treasure-Schedule.jpg

Twitch Stream with english translation

Announcements:

- #Mystery 1: Persona 5: The Animation - The Day Breakers - Youtube trailer

- #Mystery 2: TV Commercial Youtube
- #Mystery 3: Demo event in Japan
- #Mystery 4: Opening Movie
- #Mystery 5: Youtube Gameplay dungeons
- #Mystery 6: Cooperation
- #Mystery 7: Beginning of the game youtube link

+

- GAME SYMPHONY JAPAN 18th CONCERT ATLUS Special
- Manga in September

artsi

My body is ready. Only 64 days until release.

Not related, but Persona 3 was released today, 10 years ago :p

yami4ct

I think I'll scan over the news for any non-game or mechanical announcements, but I think I'm done with events and trailers for this game. I know everything I need to know about the story and characters now. The rest can wait until I play it in February.

Zyrox

Oh boy another atlus stream. I don't know if I'm ready for this...
Who am I kidding, ready or not, I'm in either way.

Expect a bunch of spinoff announcements. Could see a persona 3 answers movie because why not. Going to give this a miss unless it lines up to around 7pm bst.

Zolo

Or P5A.... either way is cool with me!

This would be interesting since P5 apparently takes place in 20xx meaning we don't know how old the other casts would be at this point. I wonder if it'd end up being mostly separate from the previous installments.

Top Bottom