• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 Royal: New Screenshots Reveals Ann and Yusuke’s New Personas

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
https://www.dualshockers.com/persona-5-royal-ann-yusuke-new-personas-screenshots/
persona-5-royal-Ann-New-Persona-C%C3%A9lestine.jpg

Persona-5-Royal-Yusuke-New-Persona-Gorokichi.jpg

Persona-5-Royal-Ryuji-New-Persona-William.jpg

Ann’s new persona is named Célestine. It’s named after Célestine Galli-Marié, who created Carmen’s role in the titular opera. Yusuke’s new persona is named Gorokichi. According to certain historians’ theories, Gorokichi was the early name of Ishikawa Goemon. Similar to Ryuji’s new persona being called William, it seems like every new persona of the Phantom Thieves will be closely linked to the initial persona they are using.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I didn't think it was possible to make their Persona's look worse. Granted I only like Makoto's first Persona but still.

Paltheos

I'll be finishing vanilla tomorrow. This game simply refuses to end.

I'm finishing the Cold Steel grind. 1 game disguised and sold as 2, a titanic 200+ hour experience (for me anyway). I'm ready for anything (unless it sucks).
How long could Royal possibly be? 120 hours?

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I'm finishing the Cold Steel grind. 1 game disguised and sold as 2, a titanic 200+ hour experience (for me anyway). I'm ready for anything (unless it sucks).
How long could Royal possibly be? 120 hours?
The third school semester

The third school semester added to The Royal has, in addition to other things such as winter-related events, individual “surprising events” for all members of the Phantom Thieves. Famitsu shows examples with Ann’s friend Shiho returning to school, Ryuji being scouted for a college sports team, and Yuusuke’s mother’s painting on display at an art gallery.
I'm guessing much longer.

Zephir

they're basically their first personas but with modern, j-rock inspired clothes...not really digging it but it's not that awful, at least they're following a theme...

McCheese

Loved the first game but it was such a slog, they need to be very clear about how much of this game is new content and how much is revisiting the old ones.

Not a fan of the new persona's, I thought the originals did a great job of matching the characters' alter-egos, those new ones just look overdesigned and I don't really see how they relate to the characters.

Belmonte

The blond girl has a dominatrix Persona?! And it is not even the evil version? Very kinky, I'm surprised there wasn't a controversy.

Good old Mara is still the king of kinky though.

tumblr_nh5wq5CtTp1s3bp2co1_400.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom