• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 5 teased for PlayStation Experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemaitre

Banned
Disappointed that there wasn't anything new shown for this. P5 will be my first Persona game, so I'm excited to hear/see more about it.

RedAssedApe

Banned
It's enough for me just to know that it exists. Jrpg gameplay isn't the type of game that shows well on gameplay demos anyway imo. Did the previous games even get any coverage or showings? Can't even remember anymore.

FluxWaveZ

Do popular video game magazines even exist anymore? Other than Game Informer, which is largely subsidized?

They don't, that's kind of my point. There is no Famitsu analog, and we won't be seeing Persona 5 on the cover of Game Informer. That's a part of what's dissimilar between the potential publicity of both markets.

It's enough for me just to know that it exists. Jrpg gameplay isn't the type of game that shows well on gameplay demos anyway imo. Did the previous games even get any coverage or showings? Can't even remember anymore.

They had 10+ minutes of gameplay footage upon their announcements with Famitsu discs.

Squire

Banned
Coming out the same week in NA as it will in Japan is great news, but no mention of Europe makes me a sad panda. Still, Atlus Shrugged and all that, so it isn't unexpected, and it's times like this you take advantage of region-free coding anyway.

We're not getting it in the same week, we're getting it after.

koutoru

Disappointed that there wasn't anything new shown for this. P5 will be my first Persona game, so I'm excited to hear/see more about it.
Personally I never thought Atlus would show any new content for this game at a western event.
The only thing that could really be announced without showing new content was the PS4 localization announcement.

We'll see new content at some other Japanese event (or in famitsu, eventually).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom