• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Just for you, TrueSelf (Also not finished yet)...

I am so happy right now~ cannot wait to see the finished piece! <3

(psst... it will also be my new avatar!)

EDIT:

Today's calendar update on the P3 Movie site is the most adorable of all~

53358cf241dd48a771cd8c65

FluxWaveZ

The old logo is still in place on p-ch.jp, but I assume it will be changed soon too.

You mean at the bottom of the page? It might have already changed if so, because I see the new logo there. And, yeah, Atlus USA seems to always be behind the Japanese division when it comes to this stuff, so I'm sure it'll be a while until its present on Atlus USA products. Or not, who knows.

I don't dislike it, but I do think the old Atlus logo is nifty. Man, has it been the first time ever that they've changed their logo?

So gorgeous

Their enthusiasm for Persona 3/4/Catherine is endearing

Fixed that.

I try not to, but the salt continues to flow, ANYWAY, I think this logo fit them and their building better:

idFaWKA.png

Sure looks snazzy imo.

I wonder if they have a replica of the stray sheep somewhere in the building to chill at? Or at least the Kappa sushi bar.

Also where is the Jack Frost or Teddie figures you poops.

Tamanon

Banned
I like that P Studio seems to be designed around people just having freeform collaboration. Even if it looks a little bit like a library.

Levito

Banned
Generally when developers show off swag/items in their studio's, it's from games they've all worked on. A highlight of their accomplishments, that kind of thing

Very few people that worked on P1/2 work at the studio now, so it would be kind of weird to have stuff up from those games.

Also, who's to say their *isn't* P1/2 in other parts of the studio?

Generally when developers show off swag/items in their studio's, it's from games they've all worked on. A highlight of their accomplishments, that kind of thing

Very few people that worked on P1/2 work at the studio now, so it would be kind of weird to have stuff up from those games.

Also, who's to say their *isn't* P1/2 in other parts of the studio?

They have a P2 toilet and a P1 trash bin! Part of me is kidding, but part of me is not. Also I know I am overreacting like always, but I still think its annoying that they keep refusing to even mention these 3 games that gave them their legacy. Oh well, I will continue to be annoyed by it in silence!

Levito

Banned
but I still think its annoying that they keep refusing to even mention these 3 games that gave them their legacy.

Shouldn't they mention Megami Tensei, since that technically gave them their legacy too?

It's basically an entirely different studio.... Also wouldn't the PSP ports of P1/P2 be considered honouring the past as well?

Levito

Banned
^no cuz they dont mention them and removed them entirely from the new P.CH site while they were on the old one

They still did the ports, which they certainly didn't have to. I'd say that's a far greater way to honor the past than putting up a poster in a studio outsiders never see...

I understand what you're saying, though.

They still did the ports, which they certainly didn't have to. I'd say that's a far greater way to honor the past than putting up a poster in a studio outsiders never see...

I understand what you're saying, though.

WHERES THE JACK FROST IN THAT OFFICE EY THOSE TRAITORS

Dantis

That is one badass office. I always find it interesting how games studios offices often reflect the actual company in a weird way.

You mean at the bottom of the page? It might have already changed if so, because I see the new logo there. And, yeah, Atlus USA seems to always be behind the Japanese division when it comes to this stuff, so I'm sure it'll be a while until its present on Atlus USA products. Or not, who knows.

I don't dislike it, but I do think the old Atlus logo is nifty. Man, has it been the first time ever that they've changed their logo?
Nope it's been pretty much the same logo they've had since the SNES days. Just slightly changed, like adding that white border around the logo sometimes. For the new logo, it's just okay, there's nothing too great about it, but nothing too bad about it either.

Though it's pretty amusing to see the PS1 ATLUS USA logo and how tacky it looked back then.

That is one badass office. I always find it interesting how games studios offices often reflect the actual company in a weird way.

That I'll agree with, I've seen the some photos of CyberConnect2's studio, and it's pretty much what I expected....

Squire

Banned
Who wants an updated P-Studio?

From P-Studio's site.

That's the kind of studio that has an open bar, available at all hours.

$w@mast€hs

They have a P2 toilet and a P1 trash bin! Part of me is kidding, but part of me is not. Also I know I am overreacting like always, but I still think its annoying that they keep refusing to even mention these 3 games that gave them their legacy. Oh well, I will continue to be annoyed by it in silence!

Who? Atlus? Or P-Studio? 'Cause P-Studio seems to be paying plenty of respect to the games that made them a name.

That's just corporate culture for you.

FluxWaveZ

Heh, I wonder if any of the detailed job descriptions for Atlus' 2nd production team could give us a hint about what the Persona Team's going to be working on next. Something like an "online multiplayer" mention in the programmer description or something like that.

Also, probably nothing, but this page that Atlus' company website links to mentions Atlus and Europe in the same sentence when passing it through Google Translate.

kewlmyc

Heh, I wonder if any of the detailed job descriptions for Atlus' 2nd production team could give us a hint about what the Persona Team's going to be working on next. Something like an "online multiplayer" mention in the programmer description or something like that.

Also, probably nothing, but this page that Atlus' company website links to mentions Atlus and Europe in the same sentence when passing it through Google Translate.

Persona multiplayer shooter coming soon.

A Megaten MMO that isnt ass?

Top Bottom