• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT4| The Golden Number

Venfayth

My current weather

rYFfeMS.png

Such cloudy. Guess I better watch out for fog.

Levito

Banned
After all this time, one of the voices from Persona 2 will be on.It's all for you, Buddha.

Talked to her through FB PM last night, she's mad funny.

Her hair is a lot different on the one with the bow. It's much closer to the P3 Drama CD picture that I posted.

Ehh, I would say it's the same, just that she's in motion on the bow one. But I see what you mean about those Arena portrait images. Need a copy of the sprites really.

I had a dream last night that the Community Thread got closed.

I don't know what's worse, the existence of the dream or the fact that I was actually sad about it.

Definitely the latter.

After all this time, one of the voices from Persona 2 will be on.It's all for you, Buddha.

Talked to her through FB PM last night, she's mad funny.

Aw yeah, this is pretty awesome!

Well that will be awesome to have her on, since she has been in so many different roles in ATLUS games.
Along with talking about the many other roles she done outside of ATLUS too.
Looking forward to it.

Also I know some people are gonna ask who some these people are....
Ulala (Persona 2)
Yukiko (Persona 4)
Haru (Devil Survivor)
Argilla (Digital Devil Saga)
Sodina Dawnfried (girl on the right(Thousand Arms)
Alicia Priss (Tail Concerto)

Moonlight

Banned
You gotta wonder if she remembers anything at all from P2's localization. It'd be pretty neat if she did!

Winn-Lee being responsible for Ulala is actually pretty cool, considering Ulala was is far my favourite vocal performance in P2EP thus far.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
this is A Thing

i didn't look too closely to see if there are Spoilers On The Board, so don't look too closely either if you haven't finished the game❤

Yukiko and Rise on multiple parts of the board? I approve.

Chie needs to be swapped back with the Dojima residence, since she obviously needs to be in the cheapest block.

Levito

Banned
Along with talking about the many other roles she done outside of ATLUS too.
Looking forward to it.

Also I know some people are gonna ask who some these people are....
Ulala (Persona 2)
Yukiko (Persona 4)
Haru (Devil Survivor)
Argilla (Digital Devil Saga)
Sodina Dawnfried (girl on the right(Thousand Arms)
Alicia Priss (Tail Concerto)

Yeah, I knew she was Ulala, but I didn't know she was in so many other Atlus games.

She was also Rei in the original Evangelion dub.

Daimaou

Only Shinji (Spike Spencer), Misato (Allison Keith), and Asuka (Tiffany Grant) returned, iirc.

Edit: Oh, Gendo's voice for the original movies and Director's cut episodes did as well.

Levito

Banned
They switched her out in Rebuild?

She left voice acting for around 7 years, mostly because she was raising her son. She wrote a book about his struggles with cancer(and overcoming it), I think PK mentioned he read it.

I hope she remembers the P2 stuff, but it's unlikely. haha

She left voice acting for around 7 years, mostly because she was raising her son. She wrote a book about his struggles with cancer(and overcoming it), I think PK mentioned he read it.

I hope she remembers the P2 stuff, but it's unlikely. haha

lol, I doubt it.

PK Gaming

Yeah she took a break from acting when her son was diagnosed with cancer, and fought a pretty hard battle to keep him alive.

IIRC, one of her first roles after getting back into acting was Yukiko. Pretty crazy huh!

PS: The book is amazing

Squire

Banned
Happy Birthday Scrafty! Looks like you got some phat loots. :D

Another VA is coming on the podcast soon. I probably shouldn't mention it here cause a couple recent guests have fallen through, but you probably already know who I'm talking about.

Every time I think about it I start laughing uncontrollably. Crazy!

They switched her out in Rebuild?

Yes, Brina Palencia did it. It's not bad (I like Brina in other stuff), but it's not the Rei you know.

kewlmyc

Some of the actors didn't return. Understandable, there was a ten year gap, a company switch, and possibly scheduling conflicts.

Yes, Brina Palencia did it. It's not bad (I like Brina in other stuff), but it's not the Rei you know.

Didn't even notice. It's been years since I've seen the original Eva dub. I knew Shinji and Misato were the same so I assumed everyone else was.

It's time for a Merchandise Extravaganza at the Atlus D Shop!
Dbdv3dg.jpg

Dancing All Night pins! (Coming February 2014 - 1680 yen)

uodjXMq.jpg

Teddie Stamps! (Coming February 2014 - 1470 yen for the whole set, or buy them individually for 525 yen a piece!)

oDMac9i.jpg

Stylin' Clothes! (Coming February 2014 - 9975 yen)

lRBEzZM.jpg

Wall scrolls (Coming February 2014 - 3150 yen)

sNpg2Zj.jpg

Mugs featuring your favorite cast of Persona characters! (1575 yen)

sNAu5uw.jpg

Rubber straps! (Coming March 2014 - 735 yen)

YKygoxj.jpg

wS4yrh1.jpg

Clear files! (Coming March 2014 - 1050 yen for a set of three)

2yClvVi.jpg

Dark Hour Pendants (Limited supply - order by March 2, 2014! 13500 yen)

0snjMB3.jpg

Evoker Pendants (Limited supply - order by February 23, 2014! 6300 yen)

xTOvQHH.jpg

A Book of Cards pendant (Limited supply - order by February 23, 2014! 7875 yen)

7TtL3Nu.jpg

Thanatos pendant (Limited supply - order by February 23, 2014! 6300 yen)

And much, much more some other stuff too! Please note: The "Limited Supply" items are literally being made manufactured to meet the preorders. If you want one, you better get in on it right away!

Top Bottom