• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

TimmiT

TQRcVEp.png

scACYlV.png

Yellow_Magic

Neo Member
I thought it was confirmed that it was region locked so I ordered it to get the story out of the way so I could actually have time to buy and play Destiny. But since it isn't confirmed, I already went and cancelled.

Apparently the Japanese version is region-free according to Play-Asia?

Squire

Banned
Yes, and so do the others importing it. We love fighting games, we're particularly big fans of P4AU and it doesn't cost that much money. I don't see the lunacy here.

Oh, relax. You don't have to take everything as serious as a heart attack, fella.

Do what you want. I admire that kind of dedication.

Jintor

there's even a giant shopping mall that is slowly driving the life out of the smaller shopping arcades. i assume the chain is what junes is based off

Jintor

so far the thing I feel like P4 didn't show enough of is how fukt this place is for driving and yet how awesome all the drivers seem to be anyway despite driving underpowered cars that are crap and tiny

muteki

Sure are a lot of sites using 9/30 as the release date for P4AU. I wouldn't be surprised if it was announced soon.
Not sure if it means anything, but just this morning I got an email from Amazon stating that my "new" estimated delivery date is 9/30.

FluxWaveZ

Nailed that very slightly feminine look he has (maybe just a tad bit too much though maybe)

Looks way too feminine there. I love the rest of the art they've made, though. I'd like to see more varied expressions, though, like they did with Mitsuru. Maybe the twisted or maniacal one of a Shadow.

Dantis

That Akihiko is way too feminine imo.

If you want higher quality ones you should check out anything but twitter. He seems to keep his blog/site/DA updated .

He posts more art on his Twitter than anything else, I believe.

Either way, great artist.

Alright, so poll #003: Will P4D be included in next week's Famitsu? Just like testing our community's capability to see into the future (the majority vote has mainly been wrong in the past).

I'm going to say yes, because I really want to believe it.

Mdesilva

You really need that first month, huh?
For the low, low price of a gameshare (I'll buy the localized version at full price later), it's kinda irresistible. I've been anticipating this for almost a year and I'm playing it as soon as I can. Because I also am determined to get good.

Dantis

For the low, low price of a gameshare (I'll buy the localized version at full price later), it's kinda irresistible. I've been anticipating this for almost a year and I'm playing it as soon as I can. Because I also am determined to get good.

How do gameshares work?

Is it something I could get in on?

Lemstar

One person makes a "community" PSN account and buys the game on the account with the pooled funds. Then, distribute the ID/password to the other people so they can download. You'll be able to use the content with your main PSN account. However, I think they recently changed the number of licenses per account from 6 to 2, so you'd only be able to split the cost with one other person.

I would consider doing it, but half price is still too expensive considering I'm buying the NA version too.

Dantis

One person makes a "community" PSN account and buys the game on the account with the pooled funds. Then, distribute the ID/password to the other people so they can download. You'll be able to use the content with your main PSN account. However, I think they recently changed the number of licenses per account from 6 to 2, so you'd only be able to split the cost with one other person.

I would consider doing it, but half price is still too expensive considering I'm buying the NA version too.

PNP?

Six, I'd be down for, but two would be a waste of time for me.

LX_Theo

Banned
I noticed that while I was painting that, yeah. Maybe I'll fix it :D.
I guess to me, it sort of seems like at least the inner tip got the left eye is higher than the left (making the shapes seems slightly different even with the angled perspective). No artist myself, but it's still great regardless.

Top Bottom