• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PETA Releases Statement on Palworld - Concerned and May Create Alternate "Vegan Guide" for Players

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

• Animal rights organization PETA is concerned about the cruelty towards animals in the open-world game Palworld.
  • PETA may create a vegan guide for Palworld fans who do not want to eat the game's animal characters.
  • While PETA's statement focuses on eating Pals, there are other potentially questionable activities in the game, such as capturing animals for breeding and labor.

PETA has already heard from many Palworld fans who have no interest in eating ‘Pals’ and want a vegan guide created for the game. It’s ‘Veganuary’ after all, and gamers want to help animals by eating vegan in their game worlds and outside.

ManaByte

Gold Member
EyYp6fpXEAgf-A-

ManaByte

Gold Member

StueyDuck

Banned

• Animal rights organization PETA is concerned about the cruelty towards animals in the open-world game Palworld.
  • PETA may create a vegan guide for Palworld fans who do not want to eat the game's animal characters.
  • While PETA's statement focuses on eating Pals, there are other potentially questionable activities in the game, such as capturing animals for breeding and labor.
You know something has strayed into lame territory when Peta gets involved 🤣

Belthazar

This can only be parody at this point

Lupin25

For fictional creatures?

These companies really bet on the idiocy of humanity lol

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

There are going to be plenty of nutjobs and attention whores going after Palworld because of it becoming a phenomenon so quickly. Expect cries about cartoonish violence in a "Pokemon game" and featuring oversexualized/underdressed characters.

Last edited:

KungFucius

King Snowflake
Vegan gaming? Vegans are so fucking dogmatic. They are stupid too because they freak out if something has touched meat then touches their food but don't start losing it when they smell meat. The smell of meat is because fats and other chemicals from the meat get into the air. They should be mapping out routes to get around town that steer clear of any restaurant. Wait they shouldn't even drive because cars kill insects. And obviously they should only drive EVs and only get power from sources that did not harm any animals.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Yesterday I cut up about 3 lbs of pork tenderloin into thin slices, then made a homemade marinade using soy sauce, sake, gochujang, garlic, onions, msg, and brown sugar. I let it marinate for many hours, then cooked it in cast iron, served with some jasmine rice. Was the best pork dish I’ve ever made.

Papa_Wisdom

Yesterday I cut up about 3 lbs of pork tenderloin into thin slices, then made a homemade marinade using soy sauce, sake, gochujang, garlic, onions, msg, and brown sugar. I let it marinate for many hours, then cooked it in cast iron, served with some jasmine rice. Was the best pork dish I’ve ever made.
Still waiting on mice balls flavoured pot noodles.

Top Bottom