• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peter Strzok would make a great John Travolta/Nicholas Cage imitator *GIF HEAVY*

I'll just let these speak for themselves:

UAVCvT6.gif

71a201daadebc680cb1593f7b8cf0970.gif

anigif_sub-buzz-12702-1485891577-2.gif

peter-strzok23.jpg

YellowishKeenCommongonolek-size_restricted.gif

face+off.gif

Corderlain

Banned
He's a gross snide lizard man that I can't wait to see get hit with heavy repercussions for the damage he's done to our government.

DESTROYA

What a POS.
After seeing some videos of his testimony I get the feeling he thinks he’s much smarter than everyone else.

Why does it look like that you have plucked those stills from one of the shittiest corners of reddit. You know the one.

WaterAstro

lol some of these responses

It was hilarious seeing him hand Trey Gowdy a verbal smack down. It was also hilarious watching Bob Goodlatte and Jerrold Nadler go at it.

PkunkFury

What a POS.
After seeing some videos of his testimony I get the feeling he thinks he’s much smarter than everyone else.

considering the guy pressing him tried to disprove hyperbole by dividing 0, I can't blame Strzok for getting that impression...

Last edited:

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
He is quite a character. I was smitten. Who wouldn’t be in love instantly

He looks more like Robert Patrick

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
At the end of THIS VIDEO there's a funny clip of another guy making faces during the hearing. ..Funny faces, not evil smirks. I think he reflects what many of us felt watching the thing.

ic3cait

Banned
it's hilarious that people think he was trying to sway the investigation.

It's hilarious that people think a Clinton fanboy, who constantly shat on Trump/Trump supporters, who specifically changed the wording of the FBI's investigation so that she would avoid prosecution didn't do it so that she would avoid prosecution, but because he truly believed in an unbiased manner that it was a more accurate representation of the facts. Nevermind that it was the very same FBI agent who started the Trump-Russia investigation. But the Trump-Russia investigation totally isn't a witch hunt. Because they found shit Manafort did 15 years ago. And because Rosenstein decided to randomly indict a bunch of Russians who will never be arrested, not because he wanted to derail the Trump-Putin meeting set place to take just a few days after, but because... um... Crowdstrike, a pro-Ukrainian/anti-Russian organization, who has since had to retract other claims of Russian hacking, told them 'it was the Russians' (because the FBI never actually bothered to look at the server.) The word of a third party with a shoddy track record should be good enough for the top law enforcement agency in the country.

Last edited:

Alec

Nevermind that it was the very same FBI agent who started the Trump-Russia investigation.
I haven't heard a lot of this before so I'm still Googling pretty much every sentence in your response, but did Peter Strzok really start the whole investigation? Google fails me, here. I can only find where he 'led' it, but was #2 in his division.

JCK75

It's hilarious that people think a Clinton fanboy, who constantly shat on Trump/Trump supporters, who specifically changed the wording of the FBI's investigation so that she would avoid prosecution didn't do it so that she would avoid prosecution, but because he truly believed in an unbiased manner that it was a more accurate representation of the facts. Nevermind that it was the very same FBI agent who started the Trump-Russia investigation. But the Trump-Russia investigation totally isn't a witch hunt. Because they found shit Manafort did 15 years ago. And because Rosenstein decided to randomly indict a bunch of Russians who will never be arrested, not because he wanted to derail the Trump-Putin meeting set place to take just a few days after, but because... um... Crowdstrike, a pro-Ukrainian/anti-Russian organization, who has since had to retract other claims of Russian hacking, told them 'it was the Russians' (because the FBI never actually bothered to look at the server.) The word of a third party with a shoddy track record should be good enough for the top law enforcement agency in the country.

The part that gets left out is also important, the people around Clinton in the same dealings that lead to Manafort going down.,
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...bbying-firm-amid-robert-mueller-investigation

Top Bottom