• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peterson & Fry Team Up to Defend Free Speech Against Political Correctness

NeoGAF thread already exists:

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/pete...speech-against-political-correctness.1462516/

Sorry, is it ok to say that?

Anyway, I watched the whole thing too including the backstage after. It was good, and I personally side with Fry and Peterson (sorry vocal majority).

My list of best to worst is such:

At number 1 was Fry for being eloquent.
Number 2 was Peterson because I'm biased.
3 was the woman who had some good things to say.
Last was that other bloke, the loud doom-bringing preacher.

Last edited:

llien

Yikes, sorry for double thread.

Then again Peterson just recently argued that forced monogamy would prevent us from irrationally killing people so /shrug.
You should perhaps watch the original non-edited stuff as JP, for apparent reasons, is one of the most misquoted persons out there.

highrider

Banned
Just want to say that the conversation between @RokkanStoned , @mckmas8808 and strange headache strange headache
has been some really good reading.

No joke.

You guys rock at having these super informative 'debate' back and forth's. Not just in this topic but as I have noticed in general.
Im actually learning about valid opinions and getting some nice historical context that I would not have know about if you guys weren't taking this seriously.
Just saying.... good stuff, this is why I love GAF!
:)
👍 yeah amazing stuff, but sadly exposing my gaping holes in traditional education 😂

So the NBC released another deceptive hit-piece on Peterson.

Thankfully they released the full interview on youtube, but who needs to watch an hour long video if you can watch their 3 minute smear segment, right?

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
So the NBC released another deceptive hit-piece on Peterson.

Thankfully they released the full interview on youtube, but who needs to watch an hour long video if you can watch their 3 minute smear segment, right?

I will use this as an excellent time to mention PSA Sitch, the creator of the video. He tends to do a number of these vids that deconstruct the poor journalism that sites like NBC do against Peterson, or the strange promotion of twitter activists/far-left groups. Plus they have some pretty good editing.

Top Bottom