• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PewDiePie gets married

Barnabot

I wish them the best.

2 things I like to see:

- People trying to seek happiness
- Celebration

And on thing I've started enjoying lately:
- People getting triggered and melting down over nothingburger news like that. It's gonna be a looonnnnnnnng week in the asylum. I promise you guys ;)

A 5 marries a 10? What money can buy you!

(Not jealous, don't even watch the guy, just saying. Is he a 5 anyway? Could be an 8 in those pics.)

JimiNutz

Banned
A 5 marries a 10? What money can buy you!

(Not jealous, don't even watch the guy, just saying. Is he a 5 anyway? Could be an 8 in those pics.)

I thought the wife would actually be a lot hotter to be honest considering his fame and fortune. She's not unattractive but a pretty standard slim blonde (def not a 10, 8 at best)

He's not ugly either. I'd say they are a pretty good match.

Last edited:

Panda1

Banned
-attractive
-intelligent
-stable

Pick two.

Life is not a character creation screen! You can be hot, and smart - cool and intelligent / stable etc.
Most people are all three - its people that are unintelligent have to make up 'reasons' why their life sucks.

Panda1

Banned
Not sure what any of this means but OK. Worked great for Jeff Bezos.

Jeff Bezos/Net worth
111.7 billion USD

Im sure he is crying into his cornflakes as we speak. Plus his wife and his were married 24 or so years, so she def deserved what she got, and as I understand he was happy with the settlement.

choco-fish

I don’t really know who either of these people are? He’s one of the slomo guys that went into the woods in Japan with his Mythical morning buddy?

Top Bottom