• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer already has a Project Scarlett console at home.

TLZ

Banned
Phil walks into Xbox Dev hq:
"Hey dudes, I Wana take one of those home. I want to play on one already and brag about it on Twitter"

Jack: "They're still not ready yet Phil. We told you that last week. We still need another 5-6 months. And it's 11.30pm, what're you doing here?"

Phil: "I DON'T CARE. Also, you're lying. I see them right there on your desks."

Jack: "These are unfinished prototypes. We're still working on and testing them"

Phil: "Liar"

Jack: "Go home Phil you're drunk"

Phil: "NO" *Phil sprays whip cream on Jack's face and takes the first console in sight.

Phil: "hnnnngg I have the thcarlett in my handthhh *burp* I'm going to hook this up and play and tell the whole world on Twitter ABOUT IT *pukes on Xbox* Oops. Thorry Jack. Ughh *Burp*"

-Half hour later-
Phil: "Aaaaand SEND *tweet*. Yaass saweeeetuhh. Now let's play some gaemzz. *Click click* *click click click click click* Wow everything's working perfectly! Uhhaaahhuhuhuh! Liar Jack"

-10 mins later-
*Knock knock* *ding dong*
Jack: "Phil. Open the door Phil I know you're there. I saw you're tweet man. Wtf have you done man? You took my Xbox X."

Phil: "F***"

GHG

Phil walks into Xbox Dev hq:
"Hey dudes, I Wana take one of those home. I want to play on one already and brag about it on Twitter"

Jack: "They're still not ready yet Phil. We told you that last week. We still need another 5-6 months. And it's 11.30pm, what're you doing here?"

Phil: "I DON'T CARE. Also, you're lying. I see them right there on your desks."

Jack: "These are unfinished prototypes. We're still working on and testing them"

Phil: "Liar"

Jack: "Go home Phil you're drunk"

Phil: "NO" *Phil sprays whip cream on Jack's face and takes the first console in sight.

Phil: "hnnnngg I have the thcarlett in my handthhh *burp* I'm going to hook this up and play and tell the whole world on Twitter ABOUT IT *pukes on Xbox* Oops. Thorry Jack. Ughh *Burp*"

-Half hour later-
Phil: "Aaaaand SEND *tweet*. Yaass saweeeetuhh. Now let's play some gaemzz. *Click click* *click click click click click* Wow everything's working perfectly! Uhhaaahhuhuhuh! Liar Jack"

-10 mins later-
*Knock knock* *ding dong*
Jack: "Phil. Open the door Phil I know you're there. I saw you're tweet man. Wtf have you done man? You took my Xbox X."

Phil: "F***"

We joke but considering he jumped the gun on talking about control for gamepass...

Someone should tell him to stop talking so much.

Rat Rage

Imagine a neighbor of Phil actually read one of his tweets and tries to sneak in there just to take a look.

• Fire
Reactions: TLZ
Hey Phil...how about continuing the backwards compatibility program instead of killing it 1,5 years before the arrival of next gen???

That was fucking dishonest because they knew full well that was a selling point for the Xbox.

KiNeMz

Banned
So if he plugs his chromecast into the back of the scarlett he will imediately see a performance increase on his elite controller V2. Nice.

Codes 208

Hey Phil...how about continuing the backwards compatibility program instead of killing it 1,5 years before the arrival of next gen???

That was fucking dishonest because they knew full well that was a selling point for the Xbox.
I wouldnt say they killed it, more like they switched over to making sure next gen has BC (with the same kind of improvements that we got with the X) out of the gate.

Last edited:

renzolama

I'm always so happy to see more news about the personal life and thoughts of American Business Executive Phil Spencer. He's a real person like me, just a stand-up wholesome dude, a real straight shooter. He even plays the same video games I do and he built the game pass in his garage in his spare time which revolutionized the aerospace industry and cured my dog's cancer.

Last edited:

Coolwhhip

Neophyte
I'm always so happy to see more news about Phil Spencer. He's a real person like me, just a stand-up wholesome dude, a real straight shooter. He even plays the same video games I do and he built the game pass in his garage in his spare time which revolutionized the aerospace industry and cured my dog's cancer.

At first I was like oh no, but then oh yeah. Such a regular guy thats just like us!

Whats funny with Spencer too is that he works at MS for 50 years now and people
are saying for the last 35 years that soon everything will change thanks to him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom