• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer on Xbox Brazil price hike

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
In a nutshell

Who Cares Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
When the fuck word 'community' became a substitute for 'customers'? It's so cringy.

It's indeed ridiculous. As if gamers aren't customers but more like supporters of a sports team. ... Oh, wait, lot's of em DO feel that way ...

AJUMP23

I love a good corporate answer.

Would it help Brazilian currency if they found some sunken Portuguese gold ships.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
"That's why here at Microsoft™, we are passionately extending the community... to embrace all the storied third party IPs and publishers, to extinguish the borders of gaming and reach billions of screens [we can control]. Oh, and something, something, mobile stores™."

*Shit eating grin.*

Last edited:
If there's an award for most talked about person in gaming he deserves that, too. Seems like every time he says anything someone has to rush to post online about it.

That's the annoying part. Feels like he's everywhere. Sometimes at night, I think I hear him rehearsing interview answers in my backyard, and swapping my pillow for a Series S.

death threats?

Yeah there was some stuff about Xbox Brasil just working with shitty people, and one of the female employees getting death threats. I think this is from a couple years back but, yeah, that stuff pops up sometimes with them.

mansoor1980

Gold Member
That's the annoying part. Feels like he's everywhere. Sometimes at night, I think I hear him rehearsing interview answers in my backyard, and swapping my pillow for a Series S.

Yeah there was some stuff about Xbox Brasil just working with shitty people, and one of the female employees getting death threats. I think this is from a couple years back but, yeah, that stuff pops up sometimes with them.
dont know her IG but is this the influencer u mentioned............smoking hot and you are right she did receive threats and was fired
ESdSImBWoAMLwnr.jpg

isadora-basile-1602893990688_v2_1x1.jpg

Killjoy-NL

I was wondering when we'd get another Spencer Says-thread.

He's been awfully quiet lately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom