• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer on Xbox Brazil price hike

iHaunter

So passionate...

During the black friday in Brazil:

Ps5 with disc drive: 730 usd.

Series X: 874 usd.

Series S: 730 usd.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF
Wait seriously? Who the hell would buy the Series S instead of the PS5 with a disc drive? Especially since you can play 4K Blu-Rays.

Dancing around with world salad did not work.

Family Guy Stairs GIF

Banjo64

cumsessed
I am absolutely giddy to hear this news, and Phil deserves profound praise for the steady and enterprising growth the Xbox division has seen under his watchful care. It's so awesome to see one of the industry's big three players evolving to new heights under the capable care and supervision of an individual that champions games and gamers first.

It's been a continued pleasure continuing to witness Microsoft plan and execute bold moves; and support, embolden, and empower their internal development teams to help showcase their best and ready their focus on key releases (across platforms in many cases); and I can't wait to celebrate the new Microsoft, Bethesda, and Activision releases being readied down the pipeline. This is a win for all of us.

Mr Moose

dont know her IG but is this the influencer u mentioned............smoking hot and you are right she did receive threats and was fired
ESdSImBWoAMLwnr.jpg

isadora-basile-1602893990688_v2_1x1.jpg
Anyone got her IG?

Also hope she's not getting death threats.

Last edited:

ZoukGalaxy

Seriously, we should have a forum dedicated to Phil at this point, so, we could ignore all the threads at once since every sentence from him got a thread.

Bored Monsters Inc GIF

Last edited:

graywolf323

Seriously, we should have a forum dedicated to Phil at this point, so, we could ignore all the threads at once since every sentence from him got a thread.

Bored Monsters Inc GIF
it’s almost as if when the head of one of the major consoles says something in an interview it could be considered news 🤔

edit: why not just use the ignore thread feature instead of coming into the thread & whining about it?

Last edited:

Aion002

So they effectively killed the console in Brazil?
If it wasn't for gamepass, Xbox for sure would be dead around here, I guess MS realized that.

For example, a friend of mine that owns a ps5 was going to get a Series X during black friday, but since there was no deal he ended up giving up... However, after seeing Remnant 2 and FC6 being announced for gamepass, he simply decided to get a Xbox at full price.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
When Phil inevitably leaves Microsoft he needs to become a politician, dude is great at saying a lot while saying absolutely nothing.
He's created a nice cult that he can easily replicate in politics.
I love that Phil feels the need to comment on everything. It always makes for good comedy.
What's the old saying?

How do you know when a politician is lying? His mouth is moving.

Phil's mouth never stops.

Top Bottom