• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phil Spencer Played A New Game From Rare Today

Liamc723

bv3swdC.png

https://twitter.com/XboxP3/status/532241645497249794

Hmm, I wonder what this could be.

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
Please be a Banjo game, 14 years is too long a wait dammit!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Could it be the new Battletoads they trademarked?

rare is dead, so who gives a shit

Edit: Who am I kidding, people care more about the IPs than the people that made them any good. Look at all the hyped replies in this thread so far.

Sponge

Banned
If it's Battletoads I hope they don't look as bad as they did in Kinect Sports Rivals.

Also David Wise please!

Battletoads!!

Believe!

Hope its Battletoads, man it brings back memories. Never made it past this stage even tho I played it 1000 times

Battletoads_gameplay.jpg

Arion

I want to see a new IP from them. The Rare 15 years ago is not the Rare today so wanting a sequel of an old Rare IP from them is almost meaningless.

Apathy

I know you're jesting but for the people who genuinely wonder: Phil recently denied that they were developing Kinect Sports titles.

It seems Kinect is Microsofts Vita. It's relegated to something internal studios should not be making games for primarily, only perhaps having some integration if they want it to.

Top Bottom