• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

phoebe was the hottest right

Who is the hottest Friends cast member?

• Rachel

Votes: 52 49.1%
  • Monica

Votes: 25 23.6%
  • Phoebe

Votes: 19 17.9%
  • Ross

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joey

Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Chandler

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters

Blade2.0

cFaqOOA.jpg

I'd still fuck them both.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
there can be only one highlander in this domain
says you ...I’m about to tri-force shit up in here
All Three or I’m leaving.

Rachel is the one you first like.
then you notice Monica
But what’s been smacking you in the face is Phoebe has been there from the start.

also Ursula is her twin. So you know what all four of them

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
phoebe is hanging in there, don't give up hope

there can be only one

i had to switch my vote from joey to phoebe because the numbers are so crunched

Tesseract

Banned
you fucking people, you can still change your votes

AmusedFreshAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

monica is just as fine in her own right, you'd be a fool to say no to any of these ladies

but this is fugging highlander, there can be only one

So classic TV crushes thread then?

Good, because for me no one beats, in her Dana Scully prime, Gillian Anderson.

Jqak98k.jpg

Gillian Anderson was the pinnacle of beautiful woman. She was so classy and everyone respected her. I actually lit candles and tried to be romantic whenever I rubbed one out to her.

Also early Rachael was hotter than Phoebe. Rachael was delicious chocolate souffle. Phoebe was what the smell of wet garbage looked like.

I'm joking. Phoebe was pretty damn hot too.

Nymphae

Banned
I'm just about finished a rerun of the series, and I stand by the opinion that Phoebe was unquestionably the ugliest of the three. She was into conspiracies so that gets her a couple points, but her nostrils are distracting and she's too much of a ditz. There are very few moments of sincerity with her in the entire series and that bugs me as well.

Rachel is the popular choice and she certainly looks great but I don't like her attitude. Monica is hot, is an ex fat chick and doesn't act like an entitled princess, good hard work ethic and OCD about cleaning. MARRY ME.

Tesseract

Banned
I'm just about finished a rerun of the series, and I stand by the opinion that Phoebe was unquestionably the ugliest of the three. She was into conspiracies so that gets her a couple points, but her nostrils are distracting and she's too much of a ditz. There are very few moments of sincerity with her in the entire series and that bugs me as well.

Rachel is the popular choice and she certainly looks great but I don't like her attitude. Monica is hot, is an ex fat chick and doesn't act like an entitled princess, good hard work ethic and OCD about cleaning. MARRY ME.
that's a compelling argument, not being a princess goes a long way

the fire rises

Top Bottom