• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pick ONE game! (**Female protagonist edition**)

What's your favorite on the list ?

• Total voters

SSfox

tra2pc0f.jpg

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Oh my, so many memories came back to live. Definitely Ruby Malone, WET. Dat Eliza Dushku VA...

But damn Remember Me and Wet is the type of games, which I want to make comeback

Alice, no contest. Of course I haven't played the other games, but I loved the original American McGee's Alice. Madness returns was good too.

The original was done in a time when we still had AAA pc exclusives and this was one of them. A 3rd person platformer from one of the guys who made the doom and quake maps.
Was on Quake 3 engine, and was so unique and disturbing. Was a great game and character.
Sucks that I can't play either on Steam Deck as EA has removed the games from steam, and I no longer have a cd/dvd rom drive to access my original disks.

KiteGr

Remember Me is a pretty ironic name given that no one today remembers the game. It was a pretty good game though, sad it flopped so hard. Good to see Dontnod bouncing back with LiS and Vampyr.
I loved Vampyr, but did anyone actually played it? I haven't met many people who did.

I'm surprised so many people have apparently played Remember Me. I've never heard any opinion of that game besides people making fun of the name.

Also it's been a long time but I'm 99% sure the only reason I bought Bullet Witch was because I heard about a cool game with a witch in it and was like "oh, this must be the game, guess I'll try it."
Yeah, kid brother played remember me and wanted to love it but he couldn't ignore its creative issues (said something about wanting to see more Neo Paris before it got flooded, and wanting the combo system to be more meaningful, probably wanted the story to pick up at some point as well I think).

Top Bottom