• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pick ONE game! (**Female protagonist edition**)

What's your favorite on the list ?

• Total voters
I'm surprised so many people have apparently played Remember Me. I've never heard any opinion of that game besides people making fun of the name.

Also it's been a long time but I'm 99% sure the only reason I bought Bullet Witch was because I heard about a cool game with a witch in it and was like "oh, this must be the game, guess I'll try it."

Last edited:
I'm surprised so many people have apparently played Remember Me. I've never heard any opinion of that game besides people making fun of the name.

Also it's been a long time but I'm 99% sure the only reason I bought Bullet Witch was because I heard about a cool game with a witch in it and was like "oh, this must be the game, guess I'll try it."
If people have played Wet, second place guaranteed on the pool.

dispensergoinup

Gold Member
Have a couple of those games but haven't tried them out, OP.

My backlog is ridiculous right now, going to finish MGS5:TPP then maybe try out Remember Me. We shall see!

Reactions: Isa
This:
123112-heavy-metal-f-a-k-k-2-win.jpg

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
If you hate women and want to see them suffer and hear their cries of anguish then might I recommend unto you Tomb Raider (2013)? See, not all female protagonist games are bad. (Personally I love & respect women tho fyi, just saying)

But for real I voted Bullet Witch because it's the only one I've played. I did finish it too. It's a big pile of shit btw
Damn, Tomb Raider 2013 is that bad, eh?
Even worse than Sonic 2006?

radewagon

I voted for Beast Rider because it's probably the single worst game in the world.... that I still took the time to beat for some reason. I figure that's got to count for something.

Reactions: Isa
I voted for Beast Rider because it's probably the single worst game in the world.... that I still took the time to beat for some reason. I figure that's got to count for something.
"Worst game in the world"

U need to play more games mate! Or probably you have no idea how the combat works.

If u don't like, i respect, other than that...

Last edited:

Esca

I always wanted to try it golden axe beast rider. Had almost bought it a few times. How is it

radewagon

"Worst game in the world"

U need to play more games mate! Or probably you have no idea how the combat works.

If u don't like, i respect, other than that...
Bro bro bro. I said:
I agree that it's not the worst in the world. I can't think of a worse one that I've beat though. I'd just as soon stop playing most terrible games, but Beast Rider I finished.

Ryūtō

I never played any of these, but Remember Me always interested me. I never got around to it when I had a PS3. Here's hoping it comes to Plus eventually, though it probably won't sadly.

I have a laptop as well, but it's nowhere near powerful enough to reliably emulate anything from the 6th generation onward.

the_master

It's been a while since i did this type of topic! It's back!

Well the picture are from my personal collection, and to keep the things balanced, no Lollipop Chainsaw or Bayonetta, some more obscure games!

Vote and please, comment why and how was your experience with the game, maybe also why you don't like the other games on the poll, etc,etc..!

Let's go

mmwTanT.jpg
I relly ended liking Bullet Witch, it was meh at first but it got better ens better till I fully completed it 100%. That is the best for me, gameplay first.

Wet was a fantastic concept, i am a Golden axe fan and lso really liked Alice. Great games all of them :)

Alx

I would have said Bayonetta, so I chose Bullet Witch instead. (actually the only one I played in the selection)

Cyberpunkd

So your theme is female-led C and D-tier games no one played? "None of the above" really needed to be a poll option.
Considering those C and D tier are much more interesting than focus-groups AAA protagonists, I will say he is up to something. Also if you don’t played Alice games that’s on you for having shit taste in games.

OP - Remember Me or Alice. Both underrated fun games.

Last edited:

NeoIkaruGAF

Gold Member
Only played Alice among those 5.
Stellar mise en scène, pretty poor gameplay after the first couple of worlds. Which, by the way, were way too long.

Damn, Tomb Raider 2013 is that bad, eh?
Even worse than Sonic 2006?
The game is infamous for having a lot of gory scenes of Lara Croft getting injured and, if you fail QTEs, killed. I figured the people in this thread who have played these obscure games would also have at least heard of the less obscure game, but alas

Top Bottom