• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

RevDM

Banned
It's about time we started another thread for funny pictures. This thread is a direct continuation of funny pics that make you laugh for no apparent reason. There is another thread with a misleading title suggesting it contains funny pics; it does not.

Rules
- Pictures must be funny.
- The picture must elicit a humor response from you. Meaning a cute picture that makes you giggle is not a laugh. You giggled because it was cute, not funny.
- You may Feel
- Zero tolerance for anime gifs/pics of children/adults crying, smiling, turning red, kissing, throwing fits, being cute, being angry, being stupid, or existing in any dimension real or fictitious
- If there is any doubt as to what is inappropriate for this thread, just look up Aguirre's post history. It is all unacceptable.

F0AP0.jpg

Yup, that just happened.

TommyT

- Zero tolerance for anime gifs/pics of children/adults crying, smiling, turning red, kissing, throwing fits, being cute, being angry, being stupid, or existing in any dimension real or fictitious

... and you expect to enforce this how?

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I don't know man, a whole thread pretty much just because of a specific poster? He must be smirking so hard right now.

Just be glad it's only one person spamming those unfunny kawaii gifs and not dozens of people.

TommyT

I don't have to enforce it. If someone comes in posting unrelated thread content, it's the mod's job to deal with it. Not mine.

So we can arbitrarily create rules in a thread and if said rules are broken we can rely on moderation to enforce the arbitrarily created rule?

New thread rule: RevDM can no longer post in this thread.

as someone who likes the funny pics thread, this thread sucks. and this type of stuff really gets on the mods nerves, i don't want the other thread locked cause you feel like being an ass.

as someone who likes the funny pics thread, this thread sucks. and this type of stuff really gets on the mods nerves, i don't want the other thread locked cause you feel like being an ass.
At this point I don't care if they lock them both. The other thread is downright terrible.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well then...

balddemon

Banned
i kind of like Aguirre. fills the role of blame space quite nicely, although she hasn't posted in the drunk thread yet.

CorvoSol

i kind of like Aguirre. fills the role of blame space quite nicely, although she hasn't posted in the drunk thread yet.

What? NO. Blamespace was actually funny, and said crazy stupid funny things.

Aguirre is just a run-of-the-mill poster who took a running gag too far and now enjoys more attention than necessary.

Until Aguirre pees on someones avatar, this will never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom