• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT| Pic Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

nilbog21

Banned
treadmillfaceohejk.gif

lol all we need is the house collapsing on top of him

according to a furry where i used to work one of the founding bronies in the local pony herd was arrested twice for having sex with horses. mind you the arrests where 7 years ago and not all bronies are that fucked up but still.

Am I the only one that saw the site in the edit comment? Don't fucking go there. Don't go.

Retro

I love that everyone is ignoring the pleasant-looking fellow sitting casually in the front row named "The Sodomizer"

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
It feels like this one too way longer then the other ones.

Edit: Definately, this one is over a year old. Is the internet all out of funny pics?

This thread didn't last long. It was started along with, like, 2 other ones following the death of a previous thread. Another one caught on and this thread died. Was only revived after the closing of the last one.

I still prefer the version with everyone's names.
ntjE4.jpg

Probably a stupid question, but are those their genuine handles, or are they fake? They're so close to what I imagine their handles would be, I honestly can't tell if its a piece of genius parody, or whether its real

The Sodomizer has me thinking its fake, Archwizard Eugene has me thinking its real. Cornelius the Technowizard has me questioning my own existence

Skeyser

Probably a stupid question, but are those their genuine handles, or are they fake? They're so close to what I imagine their handles would be, I honestly can't tell if its a piece of genius parody, or whether its real

The Sodomizer has me thinking its fake, Archwizard Eugene has me thinking its real. Cornelius the Technowizard has me questioning my own existence

I was wondering the same, it's so perfect, it has to be fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom