• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

look at the page number...coincidence?
no I'm just kidding. you will never know

christian-bale-reactinlsmk.gif

i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours

Before you go for today please tell me why you're still a junior?

well I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "GAF Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this trab pu kcip?"

Volimar

well I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "GAF Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this trab pu kcip?"

This. This is amazing.

One of my favorite episodes.

Awesome.

Either that, or because you haven't been here 3 months yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom