• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melchiah

SMwFG9V.jpg

Some people just want to watch the world whirl.

TCRS

Banned
I'm pretty sure there is a thread for creepy images. not sure if they are in to gore though. the funny thread certainly isn't.

PatzCU

The one time I'm browsing the pics thread when someone posts account suicide and it's a fucking eyeball being sliced open. How come I always miss the pron???

Stet

Banned
oh god you nerds are freaking out over the clip from the salvador dali movie god damn it i thought it was actual gore

tumblr_miruysW4G21r539hzo1_500.jpg

Chichikov

oh god you nerds are freaking out over the clip from the salvador dali movie god damn it i thought it was actual gore
But it is actually gore, and I don't know if being able to look at an eyeball getting sliced without flinching is something to be so proud of.

Yofaycesux

Neo Member

tumblr_miruysW4G21r539hzo1_500.jpg

Frankly this is more offending. Why on earth would he wear a black dress shirt that has absolutely no pink anywhere on it? He was doing so good from the ground up.

Stet

Banned
But it is actually gore, and I don't know if being able to look at an eyeball getting sliced without flinching is something to be so proud of.

who says anything about flinching? he posted a gif from a movie. someone else posted the gif of the guy from boondock saints killing his cat but nobody banned him or whined about gore.

tumblr_miqxuxBwLY1qewacoo1_r1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom