• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinyou

1369385082877z1un2.gif

1369040480044ibuue.gif

He certainly wants to talk about Jessssssussssss!
fixed

oh my...

Spottty

Neo Member
Shouldn't there be enough tension on those belts in the doors to trigger the "something's in the way" auto-open switch? Or do some countries not believe in such things?

I heard about another story somewhere in Europe where someone tried to do the same thing (save the dog), but the doors opened, after the elevator had risen out of position, and both of them fell to their deaths.

Well most elevators now have and optical eye that detects when something is in the way, a leash is to skinny for it to see.

That happens way more than you would think, it's just stupid owners not paying attention. The good thing is almost all the leashes snap before anything happens.

As for both doors opening when the cab has left the floor is impossible. The doors at the floor have no power. The cab has to be there to 'grab' the door to open. The cab wont leave if the outside door is unlocked.
Oh, im an elevator mechanic btw.

DonMigs85

Ants and bees are hygienic insects anyway, they produce a natural disinfectant they spread over their bodies. Can't risk a disease outbreak in the colony or hive, after all

i attached a gopro to my crab trap this weekend for hilarious results

[IM]http://i.minus.com/iINJ5UaC5El0G.gif[/IMG]
[IM]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2117096/crab-2.gif[/IMG]

Really cool idea, I WANT TO WATCH THE VIDEO! Can you upload it?

mattp

maybe when i get home tonight i can edit it down and upload to youtube

you can't watch the video live, so i would just drop it down and a half hour pull it up and copy the video to my computer and see what was down there

Kinyou

I'm not positively sure about what's happening but that's some silent hill shit right there.

took me awhile to realize that they were underwater
At first I thought that the one crap had ripped its own guts out. Then I realized that it's just eating the bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom