• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
clydefrog look! look clydefrog! your waifu :3
tumblr_mkdq4cqkbc1qz81sxng.gif

tumblr_mkdq4cqkbc1qz8yjlil.gif

way more

Übermatik;78264345 said:
It's funny because this guy is serious.

syac_powergirl_by_tompreston-d6jmcte.jpg

Does this guy really posit himself as a fedora wearing teddy bear? I must see more of his genius.

anime-night.jpg

Haha, just looking at the way he dresses brings up smell memory of "that guy."

*20 Min Later*

Jesus, I've scrolled though over 100 of this guys stuff and I haven't even made it from Jan 2011 to May 2011. This mother fucker produces a lot, and for that, I've come to respect him. I was so ready to find crap and make fun of him but dammit, he gets out there and pounds the pavement.

What a shame, I thought I found another awful webcomic to make fun of.

Does this guy really posit himself as a fedora wearing teddy bear? I must see more of his genius.

anime-night.jpg

Haha, just looking at the way he dresses brings up smell memory of "that guy."

*20 Min Later*

Jesus, I've scrolled though over 100 of this guys stuff and I haven't even made it from Jan 2011 to May 2011. This mother fucker produces a lot, and for that, I've come to respect him. I was so ready to find crap and make fun of him but dammit, he gets out there and pounds the pavement.

nah man it's okay, it's a terrible comic.

Bauhaus

Banned

OUGfNBh.jpg

cGySpMT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom