• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT5| Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
nbvjGzo.gif

Pro

@_@ Desire to ever visit Machu Piccu fading... fading fast.

The bus you have to take on the way up is much worse. Huge bus on steep, skinny mountain road with oncoming buses you have to share the road with. No railings. Dropoffs all around you. Great experience though.

Five

Banned
I have to wonder though, is that canon?

It would be insulting if it was canon. Nobody notices a giant blue box flying through the air, or hears the TARDIS' landing brakes? This is probably the least probable fan explanation I've seen so far.

No that would be Shiba Inus.

Shiba Inus are cool Chihuahuas are the devil incarnate, my neighbor owned one of these little beasts and the dog was totally crazy, could hump attack anyone and once time it started to follow one guy just to hump his leg, maybe he was mad because the owner named him Sonic.

TQK7x6a.jpg

Five

Banned
For a Doctor Who novice, what's it referring to?

There's a yet unexplained event that happens at the end of Sherlock, season 2. In the episode of Sherlock,
Sherlock jumps off a building for plot reasons and seemingly is actually dead, but it's revealed to the audience that he isn't actually. How he survived isn't explained
. Since it's been nearly two years since that was aired, fans have been formulating theories regarding the explanation. The shirt depicted here illustrates a suggestion that the Doctor in his TARDIS crossed over into the Sherlock universe to help remedy things.

It's one of those things that in-the-know people will look at and laugh about for a bit, because "lol they're two of the few nerdy British shows that Americans know about and Steven Moffat is involved in both, so it kind of makes sense." But if you think about it too much, it stops being funny because of how implausible the explanation actually is.
Part of the suicide set up is that multiple people saw Sherlock's entire fall to the ground to ensure that he was dead. The Doctor having been there would have been extremely obvious due both to the sound and visual clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom