• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pizza Hut app coming to Xbox

rnaud

Not posted yet?

ZavywBhl.jpg

jaydogg691

Fuck!

I was just about to set up the old kinect just to order some pizza and now this shit happens. I've always wanted to try this. :'(

Chinbo37

"The very last thing a kid wants to do is look for a phone to order a pizza," says John Engates, chief technology officer at Rackspace

This quote, if true, means I know nothing about young people. Fyi I am 33 and I have a sister who is 19.

People really have an issue to look at a phone to order a pizza? Aren't these the same kids that are addicted to their phones and are on them constantly?

"The very last thing a kid wants to do is look for a phone to order a pizza," says John Engates, chief technology officer at Rackspace

This quote, if true, means I know nothing about young people. Fyi I am 33 and I have a sister who is 19.

People really have an issue to look at a phone to order a pizza? Aren't these the same kids that are addicted to their phones and are on them constantly?

He's right, I wouldn't look down 45 degrees for a dominos pizza.

I think they mean to call.

Top Bottom