• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale gone gold ; final boss revealed

Caffer

Neo Member
looking at the pre-order it seems the game is shareable... I preordered 2 copies for me and a friend but if I can share I think I'm going to do it..I'm the only one who has a ps vita, do you think I'll be able to redeem my code?

I wasn't free to watch the stream unfortunately, but were there any hints dropped regarding DLC characters?

Also, what's the deal with the costumes? I keep reading opposing things, like the alt costumes are pre-order only, and the alt costumes will be included with every first-run copy of the game... can anyone clarify?

SmithnCo

looking at the pre-order it seems the game is shareable... I preordered 2 copies for me and a friend but if I can share I think I'm going to do it..I'm the only one who has a ps vita, do you think I'll be able to redeem my code?

I think so, seems like you should be able to have the PS3 version on two PS3s.

Mr. Fix

I wasn't free to watch the stream unfortunately, but were there any hints dropped regarding DLC characters?

Also, what's the deal with the costumes? I keep reading opposing things, like the alt costumes are pre-order only, and the alt costumes will be included with every first-run copy of the game... can anyone clarify?

Each character has an in-game alt. There's also a separate preorder alt, but I'm not sure whether or not that's included regardless of preordering. Black Ops for example, gives the Nuketown map in every copy (around here, anyway), which pretty much killed the point in preordering it in the first place.

You might have to have the Vita registered to your PS3.

B.O.O.M

I have to say though..his comment about dlc characters was really annoying. I rather have a 'no comment' comment than this nonsense

I actually really liked all the costumes. Sweet Tooths, Evil Coles and TOROS! were my favourites. Too bad we only saw his justice stance outfit.

Well ok Dantes costume is a love hate thing :D. Perfect troll costume but c'mon. Really boring to go with tanktop+shirtless as alts. Well that's Capcom/NT for you.

After that stream, I'm incredibly hyped. I'm even thinking of going for the digital version now, damn it.

Minion wise, Kat from DMC looks the most appealing to me, so I'll go with her. I was also happy to see Omar show what Sackboy could do. I'll try and use that for the pre-release tourney on Sunday.

Drencrom

I'm pretty sure Stowaways is my favourite stage. I love the way that it gradually expands (the progression just seems so natural compared to some other stages), the mashup is both creative and fantastic, and holy crap that music (the Bioshock part especially). I'm a sucker for violins and cellos, but even then that is a truly great piece. Just like the stage, the transition in the song is among the best in the game.

Does anyone know the name of the Bioshock song? I know the first part is Drake's Theme, but I need the second one in my veins.

KevinCow

Banned
According to the website, Toro's Scorpion "Get over here!" move is actually him throwing out his pet scorpion to grab an opponent.

I appreciate that.

Top Bottom