• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Attendees Thread: California Here We Come!

alemmon

I'm talking specifically about credit like this that is gifted to you by Sony. I'm curious if all wallet credit is origin agnostic, or if Sony can go, "Here's 10 bucks to your wallet, but use it before X date or it expires."

Okay, sorry I keep misunderstanding. The credit doesnt matter where it came from. Once it is there, it sits there until used. If you havent used it for over a year... then why are you holding on to credit that long?

tr00per

. They make us link our PSN accounts so they can track what games we buy after playing a demo so they can use that data to sell booths and set the rates for said booths next year. The least they can do for us in exchange for that is have the app generate codes that work for the PSN region our account is in.

Edit: and I was just told no again :lol

That makes perfect sense and I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Pretty smart actually.

That sucks about your issues man. I wish you good luck

I have finally uploaded all my pictures! Feel free to use them for any of your VLOGs or recaps. If you want to see my DisneyLand pictures, let me know and I will post as well.

http://imgur.com/a/cOStk

Had such a fantastic time and look forward to doing this again next year and for many more!

Edit - I see it posted them out of order, I will try to fix that another time :)

krae_man

That makes perfect sense and I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Pretty smart actually.

That sucks about your issues man. I wish you good luck

Well success. I got a phone call from Sony, an apology things took so long and a $10 Canadian voucher.

No idea if it was the customer support supervisors who had to deal with me forwarding my complaints, the messages I sent via the Support forums getting to the right people, or me tweeting Shu and Shawn Layden yesterday that did it.

But it sounds like they are taking steps to have the app support all PSN accounts next year.

Mikey Jr.

I have finally uploaded all my pictures! Feel free to use them for any of your VLOGs or recaps. If you want to see my DisneyLand pictures, let me know and I will post as well.

Had such a fantastic time and look forward to doing this again next year and for many more!

Edit - I see it posted them out of order, I will try to fix that another time :)

Wow, awesome.

This is what I was waiting for. Loved that.

Too bad you didn't get any pictures of the gear store.

tr00per

Well success. I got a phone call from Sony, an apology things took so long and a $10 Canadian voucher.

No idea if it was the customer support supervisors who had to deal with me forwarding my complaints, the messages I sent via the Support forums getting to the right people, or me tweeting Shu and Shawn Layden yesterday that did it.

But it sounds like they are taking steps to have the app support all PSN accounts next year.

Glad to hear you got it resolved! Hopefully they do fix that oversight.

Sweet! I'll take a look!

Top Bottom