• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience 2016 Thread: You Know, PSX, We Really Are 2016

KiDdYoNe

Welp, I was hoping for more BOMBAs but it was a fine show.

Really happy about Patapon and TLOU2 of course. Oh, and Crash looked amazing!

Quonny

Outside of TLOU2, horrible conference for me.

Remasters out the ass, trailers for games we already know a ton about, and just a bunch of garbage I don't care for.

I can see why others would be excited, but man that was boring.

LordKano

It was fine. I'd give it a 7/10. It had a 2017 western release for Danganronpa V3, new trailer for Ni No Kuni II and freaking WindJammers.
Probably the best PSX I've seen so far.

Tagg9

Best press conference I've ever seen... Naughty Dog yet again proving they are the titan of the Sony's WWS by opening and closing the show.

wtd2009

ughhh this was a great show. this is now on par with e3 it seems like. it felt a lot more consistent than the psx last year, and i think it was a bit longer.

oombNFb.png

Sweet jesus...

Jesus Christ, I'm fucking spent now. One of the best conferences they have ever done. Pretty much zero down time, a bunch of announcements and lots of gameplay.

Javin98

Banned
Fucking hell, I died of hype. Best conference this year. no doubt and the ending was perfect! I didn't want to believe it, but The Last Of Us 2!!! The pacing was tight the whole way, some pretty crazy trailers, and...... fucking hype!!!! Second best conference Sony has ever done and in some ways, even better than E3 2015.

That was a really good conference. Knack 2 was an embarrassment and I have no hype for The Last of Us Part II despite loving the first, but that shit was tight otherwise.
Knack 2 is by no means am embarrassment. Having played and beaten 1 with a family member, I look forward to the sequel.

Toparaman

Banned
Awesome conference. Like, damn. I will probably play only 1% of the games shown, but still. Seems like the games industry is super healthy in spite of mobile, streaming video, etc.

LOL, Knack 2 is a real thing.

Okay, now I don't feel so guilty for buying a PS4 on blackfriday.

edit: On the stream, what are they talking about.. Parappa coming to PS4 Pro? Does he mean exclusively, or is that something they just talk about now to try to sell the thing?

Top Bottom