• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Experience Tickets on Sale 10/24

Loudninja

Trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0rt83T2X44

Just over a week ago, we announced the first ever PlayStation Experience — a massive, two-day community event featuring over 400,000 square feet of PlayStation games, panels, contests, signings, giveaways, collectible memorabilia, and much more. On December 6th and 7th, fans and developers will unite in Las Vegas to celebrate what it means to be a part of the PlayStation Nation together.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/22/playstation-experience-tickets-on-sale-1024/#sf5353604

"Exciting Game Announcements"

Huh. I guess it really is happening.

HAQaINX.gif

What you planning Ono ?

To avoid disappointment it's probably best to expect a western confirmation for deep down. With that said, they chose an interest video of him considering what he's wearing and is surrounded by

untitled-27zozt.jpg

Monster Hunter, obviously! ;) But seriously, is it time for that SF announcement that many have been expecting?

Hugstable

Banned
Hmm I wonder how much the tickets are gonna end up being. Only like a 5 hour drive, and it may be the only way I can try Bloodborne until the release next Spring. (I'm guessing they have Bloodborne playable booth since they already had an Alpha? I didn't get in and I need to feed on Souls!) So tempting..

shwimpy

Geoff Keighley ‏@geoffkeighley 1m1 minute ago San Francisco, CA
More details on the @playstation experience coming to Las Vegas in December. See you there!
Keighley going to be at both VGX and Sony's thing. Wait, VGX hasn't been confirmed yet right?

Evo X

Seems pretty large scale. I might go since I've never been to E3 or comic-con.

Are we getting a GAF group together?

salromano

Who's the guy and gal at 44 seconds?

I thought it was James and Michelle Juett Silva at first, but I don't think that's them.

jbug617

Banned
you think Harada is going to bring and present his Morpheus game?

edit: was that Hip Hop Gamer standing up towards the end?

Top Bottom