• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | March 2014

kassatsu

Banned
i6i8spS9mbDp1.png

Here is a list of upcoming PSN games which will probably get updated more than this OP.

ibwdETypGDx2if.png

March 4th Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (Free with PS+)
March 4th Awesomenauts: Assemble!
March 11th TowerFall Ascension
March 21st Infamous Second Son

ibeIxLXGz9CCSl.png

March 4th Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f
March 18th Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (PS3/Vita)
March 18th Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster (PS3/Vita)
March 25th Deception IV (PS3/Vita)

ib2qPuhlO4Sxep.png

March 4th Master Reboot
March 4th Walking Dead Season 2 Episode 2
March 11th Vessel
March 11th Dark Souls 2
March 18th Final Fantasy X HD Remaster (PS3/Vita)
March 18th Final Fantasy X-2 HD Remaster (PS3/Vita)
March 25th Deception IV (PS3/Vita)
March 25th The Witch and the Hundred Knights

ilr8sk0ofXwmZ.png

EU
Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Brothers A Tale of Two Sons (PS3)
Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD (Vita)
Smart As (Vita)

NA
This are released weekly, we do not know the order
Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Thomas Was Alone (PS3/Vita)
Lone Survivor (PS3/Vita)
Unit 13 (Vita)
Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite (PSP)

ibebvAHkO0oV28.png

Beta invites went out. Did you get one?

ib29cxO4ulSZUS.png

PlayStation Plus Thread

Wall of Shame.

GBvGSug.png

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
My March gaming budget is going to my inFAMOUS: Second Son CE, but Awesomenauts, and Deception are very tempting, especially Deception, as I frigging loved the PS1 titles.

I'm down for Dead Nation PS4 freebie, and Unit 13. I used to own Unit 13 back when it launched, and really loved it, but I think I ended up trading it in for some reason, and I hate trading in games. It'll be nice to have it again.

That new thread smell. In for FFX and X-2, and possibly Project Diva or Deception.

Edit: Baekshi sneak a single one on me huh?

Needs more March games in the OP!

US: Putty Squad (Vita/PS4/PS3) - March 11
EU: MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame (Vita/PS3) - March 28

Added the March 11th release that should be discussed here :p You can talk about that Souls thing in the OT

Any reason you added FFX HD then? It's a retail game after all

Not like it really matters anyway. Everyone knows March is Dark Souls month. Shitty OUYA games be damned.

VanWinkle

Infamous Second Son on PS4 and Steamworld Dig need to be added. Dig has no specific release date but coming in March.

Good thread, as always.

Tapejara

Witch and the Hundred Knights, Dead Nation and possibly Master Reboot for me :D!

EVERYBODY GET HYPE FOR THE GAME OF THE YEAR!

tumblr_m8fw6zW2vA1r2mfiro1_500.gif

Not even Miku can figure out which side to put the USB in.

Edit: Yay, I made the Wall of Shame!

New Goal: beat Flandy.
Alternate Goal: cry and give up.

Tapejara

I think they will make it free once more when the Vita version comes out....

Then I'll have three versions!

I just realized your first reply was referencing that the game's already been free before. I didn't see the comma, so your last reply totally threw me off lol.

When is Monster Monpiece coming??

Idea Factory hasn't announced anything yet. They're doing the whole "when everything's ready" thing.

RpgN

Didn't know Dark Souls 2 is a vita game now!

Edit:

Already removed. You're fast!

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Going to buy another controller in a few hours for my daughters to play Dead Nation and Injustice with me. I can't wait for more local multiplayer games to show up. That's always such a great time!

Dead Nation is such a steal at a PS+ Freebie, and Injustice for $25USD? Fuck yeah,son. Buying a PS4 and joining PS+ has really been a revelation. This is good shit right here. A free game every month? The announcement anticipation is half the fun!

ZeroAKA

Going to buy another controller in a few hours for my daughters to play Dead Nation and Injustice with me. I can't wait for more local multiplayer games to show up. That's always such a great time!
I hear there's this really nice $200 controller for the PS4.

Skyzard

Banned

Dead Nation is such a steal at a PS+ Freebie, and Injustice for $25USD? Fuck yeah,son. Buying a PS4 and joining PS+ has really been a revelation. This is good shit right here. A free game every month? The announcement anticipation is half the fun!

I think helldivers will be co-op and looks kinda similar too, or decent and fun in co-op anyway.

Horseticuffs

I hear there's this really nice $200 controller for the PS4.

I'm seriously considering a Vita at some point this year later on. Do I need a Vita to claim the free monthly games for my Plus account or can I do it on the web store?

Takao

Banned
Any reason you added FFX HD then? It's a retail game after all

Not like it really matters anyway. Everyone knows March is Dark Souls month. Shitty OUYA games be damned.

Aren't you incredibly anal about video game performance on Vita? Why are you hyped for Dark Souls on PS3?

Tapejara

I'm seriously considering a Vita at some point this year later on. Do I need a Vita to claim the free monthly games for my Plus account or can I do it on the web store?

You can do it on the webstore. Just hit the checkout button!

Also, Rayman Legends is a great coop game. Look into that one if you get the chance.

Horseticuffs

You can do it on the webstore. Just hit the checkout button!

Also, Rayman Legends is a great coop game. Look into that one if you get the chance.

We're big Legends fans on Wii U, but thanks for the suggestion :)

I just grabbed all the current free Vita games! I don't already own a Vita and I've got a hella good library for it :O

Damn it Sony, you sons of bitches. You got me. You got me.

Actually, yes:

You know that's just a rumor and waiting over a month to play Dark Souls 2 is just not happening right? Not sure if you're familiar with the series but finding stuff out before it's all over the internet is pretty fun. Also getting in on the online before everyone finds OP builds and such. Discovery and adding to the wiki, etc. It's all part of the experience.

I will be double and triple dipping when it comes out for PC and PS4 so I'll be getting my definitive edition regardless. I'm glad you're looking out for me tho ;)

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Witch and the Hundred Knights, Dead Nation and possibly Master Reboot for me :D!
Not even Miku can figure out which side to put the USB in.
Edit: Yay, I made the Wall of Shame!
New Goal: beat Flandy.
Alternate Goal: cry and give up.
You'd have an easier time trying to top me. Then again... *snicker*
When is Monster Monpiece coming??
I don't want to buy it, but I already own one disgusting mockery of an anime. I think I should own a game like that.
Only in our dreams, not in reality :(
I'm waiting for the day when one of our Sony insiders leaks a plethora of game announcements through the games calendar lists in one of our threads.
Did you know that Laura Bailey voices Female Boston Civilian in TLoU? WELL SHE DOES!
Yes. I did. SMARTASS.

Top Bottom