• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS3/PS4) | October 2014

Shizuka

Sweet Fuse: At Your Side (PSP)
Was £11.49/€13.99/$20.95, now £3.99/€4.99/$7.55
10% additional PS Plus discount

Everyone in Europe should get this. It's a blast, one of the best visual novels I've played.

SerTapTap

I guess just Driveclub and Titty Ninjas for me (borderlands and maybe TEW on pc.)

On the fence about costume quest, first was cute but gameplay was pretty mindless

What's this pixelated horror game?

Hikami

Already had Senran Kagura and Freedom Wars pre-ordered for a while.

This should be fun. Didn't go spoil myself watching tons of gameplay for those like I usually do when buying new games.

Great games, Child of Light is also one of the best games I've played this year. It's short, but oh so sweet.

I've been waiting for both of them to go on sale for a while now. Was hoping Child of light would be a bit cheaper, but 7£ isn't too bad

Agent X

Futuridium is up on EU stores. Any opinion about it?

I like it a lot!

While it's a shoot-em-up game, it differs from most others in that you don't have hundreds of enemies flooding the screen with bullets (at least the early levels that I've played). Instead, you fly through the 3D rendered levels, avoiding obstacles, and destroying stationary cubes before your energy meter runs out. The challenge comes from figuring out the quickest way to navigate the levels and get the job done, since your score is based on time and the ability to string together lengthy combos. There's also some rather wicked music going on in the background.

Even though I haven't even finished zone 1 yet, I somehow managed to ascend to 5th place on the zone 1 online scoreboard last night. :)

bobohoro

Eh, Child Of Light is mediocre at best, went in with modest expectations and still came out disappointed. For 10€ I guess it's okay to give it a try, looks nice at least.

Nothing really for me, but Farming Simulator for 3€ sounds kinda tempting in a weird way. How is Sweet Fuse in the story-department? It's an Otome game, right? Is it very heavy on romance, or still interesting enough to play through for a guy?

Shizuka

How is Sweet Fuse in the story-department? It's an Otome game, right? Is it very heavy on romance, or still interesting enough to play through for a guy?

It has a very interesting story, like a softer Danganronpa. It's an otome game, but it's not that heavy on romance, it won't be one of those games where the female protagonist is swarmed by male suitors everywhere.

Omerta

I don't know what "Gravity Badgers" is but with a name like that it could easily end up being my game of this generation

VLiberty

Eurogamer Italy reviewed the PS4 versions of Futuridium and gave it an 8/10, but they also tried the Vita version. From the review:

- there's a lot of content (multiple modes, including Flappyridium)
- great ost
- hard as fuq
- 60 fps on both PS4 and Vita
- Controls are flawless on both PS4 and Vita

Great, great, great. It's a shame that it's being so overlooked

Two weeks ago I bought Vice City Stories for the Vita, and it is good even if it is a PSP port, but, is there a way for me to place the camera for the right analog stick? It begs for a camera control without holding the L button.

Two weeks ago I bought Vice City Stories for the Vita, and it is good even if it is a PSP port, but, is there a way for me to place the camera for the right analog stick? It begs for a camera control without holding the L button.

I think the "go around" here is assigning the right analog stick to the left analog stick. Then you just have to add L. It's not perfect, but it sounded better to me.

Edit: new thread! New thread!

Price Drops

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad – Was £24.99/€34.99/$44.95, now £19.99/€29.99/$39.95

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita) – Was £7.99/€9.99/$14.95, now £5.79/€6.99/$10.45

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3) - Was £11.99/€14.99/$22.95, now £7.99/€9.99/$14.95

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3/PS Vita) – Was £15.99/€19.99/$29.95, now £11.49/€13.99/$20.95

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars – Was £32.99/€39.99/$59.95, now £24.99/€29.99/$39.95
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014...ural-doctrine/?emcid=social_20141001_32639906

SerTapTap

Eurogamer Italy reviewed the PS4 versions of Futuridium and gave it an 8/10, but they also tried the Vita version. From the review:

- there's a lot of content (multiple modes, including Flappyridium)
- great ost
- hard as fuq
- 60 fps on both PS4 and Vita
- Controls are flawless on both PS4 and Vita

Great, great, great. It's a shame that it's being so overlooked

Good to hear the Vita version sounds good. I asked for a Vita version too in case it's not cross-buy (velocity 2x review codes weren't but it sounded like that was a mistake), I like to review how well the Vita version plays even though I prefer to play most things on PS4 (and can only record PS3/4 versions)

Nice, I hope the price is right.

cross buy if you have it already too. So probably the same price, whatever that is. Fun game, though some of the challenges were a bit of a turn off. Main game is fun.

v1perz53

Ahh new thread. Now to figure out what combination of stuff I am buying this month to get the $100/$15 promo
it should still be $20

Shizuka

cross buy if you have it already too. So probably the same price, whatever that is. Fun game, though some of the challenges were a bit of a turn off. Main game is fun.

I played it years ago on my PS3 account, but since I made a new one for my Vita, I wouldn't be able to take advantage of cross-buy in this situaion.

SerTapTap

I played it years ago on my PS3 account, but since I made a new one for my Vita, I wouldn't be able to take advantage of cross-buy in this situaion.

And that's why I roll my eyes every time someone tells me to "just" make a new account to change my name

Arukado

maybe our funky little campaign last time worked :O
Yep.

---

I asked on the blog about the dlc and: "The DLC is not included but still available. It’s basically the same thing as on PS3. However there might be a bundle with a discount but I haven’t any details right now."

Sarcasm

Okay guys this is a test. Quote to see two links here. First one is a form where you enter your info..second is the spreadsheet that can not be edited.

Quote to reveal the PSNGAF 2014 Input Form.

Quote to reveal the PSNGAF 2014 List.

maouvin

Okay guys this is a test. Quote to see two links here. First one is a form where you enter your info..second is the spreadsheet that can not be edited.

Quote to reveal the PSNGAF 2014 Input Form.

Quote to reveal the PSNGAF 2014 List.

Halp. As "region" should I write the one I live, or the one of my main account?

Yasumi

Banned
SK Shinovi Versus and Freedom Wars for me this month. DR Another Episode and P4A Ultimax will be eating up most of my time though.

dracula_x

Couch co-op shooter Fluster Cluck coming to PS4 next month

15399672392_b6624da2dd_o.png
15213489177_fdf6483d97_o.png

Top Bottom