• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Portable = $226 (shipped) @ overstock.com

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Credit goes to little_krampy @ cag

INSTRUCTIONS:

Go here: http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2...A&PAGE=STATICPAGE&PAGE_ID=2413&cid=63878&fp=F

Click: Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo
Click: Gamy systems

Go to: Page 5

Click on Playstation Portable

Click on preorder

A coupon of $20 should be applied, marking the handheld down to $225. There's $1 shipping so after shipping, it's $226

I'm not responsible if they steal your money and don't ship your PSP till next year :p

Andy787

Banned
SHIT.

What are the chances that they don't honor it and/or don't ship your PSP for a long time? Man, if I were sure that this would guarantee a PSP shipped to me on launch day, I would do this. Anybody done business with them before? What did you think of them?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Overstock tends to have low stock on items. They have pretty good deals time to time, but they don't carry many units (except when they had that $2 clearance sale)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Shinoobi said:
Awesome. Do they charge your card the moment you place your order or something?

I don't know, it probably says in their policy somewhere

I hope you people who are seriously considering this have already ordered it, since there's a growing thread at fatwallet.com and making rounds to other deal sites

Hmm, I didn't see anything about how they charge you... but they have a policy against cancelling orders! I looked up for overstock.com complaints and I wasn't happy with what I read. Mainly horror stories about defective products and hassles trying to get them returned, probably like every other online shop but still! I can't continue the order with confidence after reading them.

Edit: Actually, I spoke to someone from overstock and they cancelled my order just now. Weird... There's one more PSP back into the pool.

Top Bottom