• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 05/01/08

angelfly

virtuafightermaster said:
Can I buy content with US credit card from Japanese store?

No, but you can purchase a prepaid card and use that.You can get one from ebay, ncsx, or play-asia. I don't recommend buying one from play-asia since they won't just email you the code and actually ship the card.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
StalkingSilence said:
hey buddy,
> dark sector demo
> echochrome (ps3/psp) $9.99 USD each
> karaoke revolution presents: american idol encore tracks
> rock band tracks
> echochrome theme
> kung fu panda theme

I'm the guy that runs the Upcoming PLAYSTATION Store New Contents Thread on the official boards. I'll check in with you again later.

Not bad (already played the real game), not bad, ass, ass, ass, ass

woot

boco77

Banned
why does sony even bother updating the store? honestly its a complete joke its like theyre having a laugh and taking the piss with these weekly updates...free wallpaper? free themes? wtf? who cares

boco77 said:
why does sony even bother updating the store? honestly its a complete joke its like theyre having a laugh and taking the piss with these weekly updates...free wallpaper? free themes? wtf? who cares

you are joking right? xbox 360 got free toyota and dr. pepper themes and icons this week and those tools were going crazy. apparently some people do care.

also, they update the store cuz i guarantee TONS of people buy echochrome. giving them money. are you some kind of idiot?

angelfly

boco77 said:

Adding a game is not enough? The last few updates have been decent.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
StalkingSilence said:
yeah this week is Dark Sector. but if you like demos, wait until May 8 - it will blow your mind. i've said too much...

Now waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit a minute...

AWESOME banner by the way.

StalkingSilence said:
yeah this week is Dark Sector. but if you like demos, wait until May 8 - it will blow your mind. i've said too much...

MGS4 DEMO

KZ2 DEMO

little BIG PlAnEt DEMO

And Ristatance TWO DEMO all in the same week?

lol no

Anywayz: Plan to create some SMB Stages with EchoChhrome :lol

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Are you serious with the whole demo thing? How do you know this? Who are you? SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!

boco77 said:

Quite a few people care it seems.
Cry more.

Y2Kev said:
K___Z___ 2 DEMO

I'VE SAID TOO MUCH

really guys - come on.
more like:

Bourne Conspiracy demo
Haze demo
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds demo
... and MANY more.

That's not a joke. Things are subject to change - but if I had to "guess", we will see AT LEAST that many demos but probably more.

PS: I am not guessing...

chubigans said:
Are you serious with the whole demo thing? How do you know this? Who are you? SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS!

I don't claim to be anyone. I don't use these forums much, and I definitely don't want to be like that tool that was "credible" and said HOME was coming a couple months ago on here.

But just look at the facts guys - and you will find them HERE.

Open source information is PRIMARILY where I get my information. It's out there, you just have to look.

StalkingSilence said:
really guys - come on.
more like:

Bourne Conspiracy demo
Haze demo
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds demo
... and MANY more.

That's not a joke. Things are subject to change - but if I had to "guess", we will see AT LEAST that many demos but probably more.

PS: I am not guessing...

Bourne and Haze are good (already own hot shots, so don't care much about that demo)

Clipjoint said:
Permaban the guy if my mind isn't blown next week.

:lol
seems fair. i actually am not opposed to that. since i don't have a reputation over here, it's basically putting nothing on the line.

ban me if you aren't collectively happy with the update next week - but bear in mind, this early in the game, dates are subject to change. and i'm not sure about sony's strategy here - might be some benefit to holding off on content.

also PlayStation day is on May 6, 2008 w/ Kaz Hirai and David Reeves, so i think EU could be in for some good content that week too. But i'm not willing to bet as strongly on that one.

echochrome DLC this week! not sure if it will be included within the game or how the interface works. but the top selected levels from Asian territories will be available for FREE. that's for the PS3 version only of course, since the PSP version is only able to share ad-hoc.

RpgN

Ape Quest is surprisingly good! A typical rpg with monkeys. Soo cute and funny. I bought it right away after the demo. Too bad it's a psp only game though. I needed an rpg on the ps3!

boco77

Banned
StalkingSilence said:
also, they update the store cuz i guarantee TONS of people buy echochrome. giving them money. are you some kind of idiot?

It is you who is the idiot to assume that everyone lives in America -_-
The EU store is a joke (so is the NA one when i look at it but just not as bad).

Pimpwerx

Echochrome was sent to die coming the week of GTA4. Seriously, I just got GT5P last week, GTA4 this week, and I'm buying Echochrome tonight. Something's gotta give, and I know which one will fall by the wayside. PEACE.

tanod

when is my burrito
StalkingSilence said:
But if I were to PM you, how would I stir up all these guys into wondering what we're going to get or how I know things! :D

Maybe you should read the TOS.

boco77 said:
It is you who is the idiot to assume that everyone lives in America -_-
The EU store is a joke (so is the NA one when i look at it but just not as bad).

Do me a favour and use neogaf.co.uk for your complaints

someone dropkick me if I missed it somewhere, but anyone know the file-size of echochrome?

It'll be a nice game to play while I wait for the GTAIV patch.

Top Bottom