• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Store 12/03/13 - Tiny Brains (PS4) | Escape Plan (PS4) | Gran Turismo 6

kassatsu

Banned
xYT0r.png

Store Status

US: Normal Update Time: Tuesday @ LOL GCT
EU: Normal Update Time: Wednesday @ 1700 CET
JP: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2000 PDT
HK: Normal Update Time: M,T,W,Th @ 2200 PDT

Store Links

For full details on this week's releases, check out the store pages below:

United States
United Kingdom
Hong Kong
Japan

- US Store sneak peek: PSN

- To access the store of country X, you need an account of country X
(use this guide to create a Japanese account) (New Japanese Store guide)

Escape Plan looks incredible.
Vita owners, Is it as good as it looks?

Any word what will be the next games in the IGC yet?

Noi

Hopefully I'll actually beat Escape Plan this time. Cross-buy is super nice.

I implore people who're interested in Rainbow Moon to wait/look for impressions before buying. The PS3 version remains one of the few digital titles that I absolutely regret spending any money on.

Cmagus

So will Escape Plan be on the North American PSN ? I think its now available in the Euro PSN but not here yet.

Tohsaka

Hopefully I'll actually beat Escape Plan this time. Cross-buy is super nice.

I implore people who're interested in Rainbow Moon to wait/look for impressions before buying. The PS3 version remains one of the few digital titles that I absolutely regret spending any money on.

Odd, it's the complete opposite for me. Rainbow Moon is one of my favorite downloadable games this gen, and one of the very few SRPGs I actually played to completion. The translation was kind of wonky, but it was charming in a way. I'll be picking up Escape Plan for sure, I thought the Vita demo was nice but I didn't like the controls.

Really sad it's these two uninteresting games coming instead of Putty Squad. What the hell is up with that game? Wasn't it supposed to be launch?

I don't think it's that bad. I'd say it isn't a great game by any stretch, but it isn't that bad. The pace of the game is really slow, but it has a certain charm to it, and it does get better after the first couple of hours.

kassatsu

Banned
Here are some impressions on the Vita version of Rainbow Moon from someone that hated the PS3 version:

Rainbow Moon to me will always be a game that suffered from pacing issues tied to micro-transactions, too many fetch quests, and lack of an actual story. That said I think the updates for the Vita port will make fans happy and while there’s nothing major that’s different with this release I think it’s a step in the right direction. If nothing else this leaves me optimistic for Rainbow Skies which is pretty high praise considering my review from last year.

http://www.psnstores.com/2013/11/some-thoughts-on-the-playstation-vita-version-of-rainbow-moon/

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hey kas,

You owe me a win you bastard!

Any idea what the PJ team is actually working on? They were a big help in the early PS3 droughts

Dungeons

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
How is GCT still acceptable now that next-gen is here?

VanWinkle

Excited to play Escape Plan. I've had it for a long time but it took up way too much space on my Vita memory card. I can finally play it.

How is GCT still acceptable now that next-gen is here?

It's not, but it's almost always up at 3pm now, so it's gotten significantly better. It just needs to be midnight instead.

Dafuq going on with terraria :/

US blog answered the same question like 6 times about flow but ignored everyone asking about terraria which was by far the most asked question.
505 aint saying shit either.

Might be a mistake, they holding it for a filler release or they waiting for sale to be over.

Im salty as fuk right now. Skipped ps3 ver for this, been waiting quite awhile and been hoarding the money for it.

kas, one complaint about the game I recall is that once you've done an action or moved a character, you can't undo it like in FF Tactics or Disgaea. Is this still in the new ver. or Vita ver.?
If it isn't I might get it.

I was the reviewer and it's still in there.

Store looks like it's been updated. Grid 2 is showing up as free for PS+ and I see Rainbow Moon is up for Vita. Also on Vita, looks like they added two more ps1 games. Arc the Lad III and Arc the Lad Monster Arena. I figured they were done adding legacy titles.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Stop the presses! The Toy Maker add-on for The Playroom is now up in the Add-on section of the store. About 5 megs, and it is free. How is this not in the OP?

Top Bottom