• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Heart Gold/Superior Silver |OT|

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Thanks DragonGirl, now I have all the starters minus two. :D

I literally just caught that Luxio in the Safari Zone and hour or two ago. :lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Woot I've done all I can do with the Safari Zone until more Pokemon unlock in like 15 days.

Last one I caught was pretty disturbing...

#355 DUSKULL
Requiem Pokemon
If it finds bad children who won't listen to their parents, it will spirit them away--or so it's said.

Hex

Banned
Andrex said:
Woot I've done all I can do with the Safari Zone until more Pokemon unlock in like 15 days.

Last one I caught was pretty disturbing...

#355 DUSKULL
Requiem Pokemon
If it finds bad children who won't listen to their parents, it will spirit them away--or so it's said.

I love me some Duskull

Firestorm

Argh. I left my Pokewalker home for two days. I missed out on like 15000+ steps. I was walking and I wasn't even earning anything. God. It's like I didn't walk at all! THIS IS LIKE PLAYING AN XBOX 360 GAME WITHOUT ACHIEVEMENTS. I mean. What's the point?!

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Firestorm said:
Argh. I left my Pokewalker home for two days. I missed out on like 15000+ steps. I was walking and I wasn't even earning anything. God. It's like I didn't walk at all! THIS IS LIKE PLAYING AN XBOX 360 GAME WITHOUT ACHIEVEMENTS. I mean. What's the point?!

That, my friend, earned a genuine laugh out loud. :lol

....That's it Gaf.

FUCK this yellow forest.

I've been killing over 6 !!!s this whole time.

All I ever get is surfing pikachus as well.

Anybody willing to give me an extra flying pikachu please? :/

Animatik

Neo Member
Galactic Quail said:
....That's it Gaf.

FUCK this yellow forest.

I can give you one if you hop online right now, its adamant though if you care about that stuff.

FC 4082 7688 8325

edit: nevermind it's a surfing one :x

Somnid

Andrex said:
If Nintendo shipped out equal numbers then you've got that backwards. :p

That's not how supply and demand works. Fewer sold means Pokemon in them are harder to obtain and more sought after. For example Palkia was more sought after than Dailaga because fewer people owned Pearl and thus wanted to trade for it.

Echoes

I didn't even download the Yellow Forest road yet. Why the fuck would I want a flying Pikachu? Even Surfing Pikachu (though I have it from the Wii game). Useless gimmick Picka that will always be OHKO'd every time.

I don't get the love for these boring yellow mouses with balloons.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Somnid said:
That's not how supply and demand works. Fewer sold means Pokemon in them are harder to obtain and more sought after. For example Palkia was more sought after than Dailaga because fewer people owned Pearl and thus wanted to trade for it.

Is that what you said? I thought you meant the carts themselves. Silver is more in demand so it's valued higher.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
Galactic Quail said:
....That's it Gaf.

FUCK this yellow forest.

Ohhh, well, I'm sorry that you have to be burdened with finding allllll those surfing Pikachus. Some of us have spent the last hour searching and only found three !!, none of which were any good. Sorry if I'm not to sympathetic :p

The_Technomancer said:
Ohhh, well, I'm sorry that you have to be burdened with finding allllll those surfing Pikachus. Some of us have spent the last hour searching and only found three !!, none of which were any good. Sorry if I'm not to sympathetic :p

...Do you want a surfing pikachu bud? :lol

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Echoes said:
I didn't even download the Yellow Forest road yet. Why the fuck would I want a flying Pikachu? Even Surfing Pikachu (though I have it from the Wii game). Useless gimmick Picka that will always be OHKO'd every time.

Because Raichu is awesome and surfing Raichu is awesomer, as I'm sure Gravijah and Regulas Tera will back me up on.

Echoes said:

Because Pikachus with Balloons like, definetly get the chicks, man.

coolguy.jpg

Echoes

Yeah :lol I did two stupid mistakes: Whirlwind (that actually did you the favor) instead of Spikes, and bringing Bronzong into Pyro :lol I was like "....what did I just do?" :lol

BTW my Typhlosion is named Pyro as well! :D

Firestorm

Echoes said:

Let's battle.

Firestorm

Echoes said:
Sure, just let me finish the trade with Vect. I need your FC.

Unless you mean "You hate Pika? LET'S BATTLE!" :lol

Edit: Kyzer! Mememememe! :D 4984 7134 0994
Yeah, I'm too lazy to actually WiFi battle :(

Echoes

Haha, it's fine. I wanted to show you dark Charizard though :p

Kyzer, I think an exchange would do fine. Just give me 5 minutes top.

Kyzer

Banned
Okay, sure.

Edit: Thanks, time to catch Rayquaza. BTW, awesome shiny charizard!

Editsquared: So yeah, we need to have both at once. lol

Echoes

Damn :lol Come with a trash so I give you Kyogre to do it. Want me to do it first? It'll be faster since I'll use a Master Ball.

And yeah, that's my most precious shiny ever <3 I have many shiny Pokes that I'm beginning to hate them anyway, but not Char!

Kyzer

Banned
Echoes said:
Damn :lol Come with a trash so I give you Kyogre to do it. Want me to do it first? It'll be faster since I'll use a Master Ball.

And yeah, that's my most precious shiny ever <3 I have many shiny Pokes that I'm beginning to hate them anyway, but not Char!

Haha, yeah. I feel like Shiny Charizard is one of the few shinies that actually look cool. A lot look like they're sick or something. And yeah, sure, you can do it first.

Echoes

That's how we're gonna do it:

Now I give you Char
You give me Groudon

Later, I'll give you Groudon
You give me Char
&
I give you Kyogre
You give me anything

Later, I give you that anything
You give me Groudon back
DONE

:D :lol

Kyzer

Banned
sounds good illl be waiting

BTW we should really compile a list of dynamic scripting for the trainers. like, when I battled Blue, he said I was unprepared when he sent out his last pokemon, Pidgeot, and used whirlwind.

He brought out my Lugia. (I have HG). He then said, "perhaps I was the one who was unprepared..."

Really cool.

biggyfries said:
Very good write-up, MK. :D

Also, my JPN ditto is no more. :( anyone have an extra/clone I could bum off ya? Will pay you with a legit shiny machop. :D
I have lots of Japanese Dittos, and would love a shiny Machop, but only if you don't care for it. It's just a Ditto afterall.

LiQuid! said:
Second: Metroid Killer, that rad pokemon art that you do, how is it made? Have you done Gengar or Sableye yet? If so, can you relink the hi-res versions for me please? Really awesome stuff!
Heh thanks!

Actually it's a free program made by a 3D animator & designer: Flame

There's also a thread about it in OT.
I've done 8 out of 18 ghost pokemon for now, including http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/MKiller/gengar.jpg, will update with some new today actually, but will do all Ghost Pokemon eventually. :)
Andrex said:
Anyone know if the Safari Zone warden calls you when your blocks are upgraded? Would be nice if I didn't have to keep track of the days.
Yes he calls you and tell that the blocks in area____ have lured out some new pokemon. Be careful you aren't missing some pokemon though, he once called me and said the blocks in some area had upgraded and I when there to catch my pokemon, but I hadn't seen that there was another pokemon which would appear earlier than the one I was searching for, wasted a good 20 mins on that.

Top Bottom