• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Symphonic Evolutions Concert Tour gets a plethora of new dates globally

Chairhome

Thanks for posting! Going to get Orlando tickets when they're up, my kids can't wait. I'm guessing the cheaper tickets will go quick, we waited two days after the Zelda ones went up and there were only two rows of $35 tickets that sold out before we got ours. Gotta be on the ball for this one!

JoeM86

Oh yeah, this was on the official site

Tickets for all Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions performances go on sale on Saturday, March 28, 2015. But, loyal Pokémon fans have the opportunity to purchase tickets one day before the general public! Just use the presale code MELOETTA to purchase tickets on Friday, March 27, 2015.

ChrisD

TEXAS TEXAS TE-

"Houston"

WHY IS TEXAS SO BIG ;-;

Enjoy it, guys! Wish they'd put some of it on CD ala the Symphony of the Goddesses for those of us less lucky lol.

Briarios

Whaaaaat?!? Its coming to the Tampa area??? Time to get ready to overload on street passes! I got a ton of them at the Zelda concert.

Amani

...Pittsburgh's ACTUALLY getting a concert?!

ibelieve.gif

Tanukid

Hmmm, no viewings in my state (There never is), but the nearest one is about a hour and 1/2 drive from me in Boston. Missed the Zelda concert they had there this year. Perhaps if I can grab cheap seat tickets. Hmmm...|<

YO DAMN

Does anyone know what "Internet presale" means on the ticket purchase page? How does that differ than the typical general public sale? Can't you ONLY buy the tickets online?

WarAdept

OH fucking yes, it's playing in Sydney.

Saw LoZ: Symphony of the Goddess 2 years ago and rePlay last year. Can't wait for this.

Watching the Opera House website like a hawk over the next coming months.

Trying to purchase tickets for the NYC madison square garden show and all i get is "Sorry, but this event no longer exists in our database." Do shows like this sell out that quickly?

akileese

TEXAS TEXAS TE-

"Houston"

WHY IS TEXAS SO BIG ;-;

Enjoy it, guys! Wish they'd put some of it on CD ala the Symphony of the Goddesses for those of us less lucky lol.

Dallas never gets any of these concerts and it's really upsetting to me. I think the Zelda one got two Austin and two Houston shows but no Dallas. Boo.

Tenumi

Banned
*Scrolls* nope, nope, nope, last one...

Yes! Grand Rapids!

As long as tickets aren't painful, I'd love to be able to make it there.

Dallas never gets any of these concerts and it's really upsetting to me. I think the Zelda one got two Austin and two Houston shows but no Dallas. Boo.
Nah, we got Zelda from the producers behind this event. But Dallas has weird priorities for arts funding anyway: no one's donating anything for film screenings at the Dallas Museum of Art, for example. Better to waste time on architecture, post-modern money politics, or whatever else interests the patrons down here. And we aren't the best location for people in Texas, which remains Austin going by geography.

Is it safe to say that the setlist for this tour will be the same as what it was in the other shows they've done? And if so... does anyone have a link to that setlist?

I got tickets to take my little sister (who loves pokemon and loves orchestra music) to this, but she started pokemon with Gen V... I'd love to burn a CD for her ahead of time with all of the old school tunes she'll be hearing at the concert so she can get hyped ahead of time.

Man I would love to go to this, but the nearest venue is MD, and that puts it way to close to about 3 other concerts I'm going to.

:/

Fuck.

Top Bottom