• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunshine was garbage. The FLUDD-less sections were terrible, the camera was bad, and the rehash coin missions were a cheap way to extend the game.

The FLUDD-less sections were the best part of the game!

But Sunshine was typical Gamecube era Nintendo, unpolished, rushed, and not nearly as good as it should have been.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The FLUDD-less sections were the best part of the game!

But Sunshine was typical Gamecube era Nintendo, unpolished, rushed, and not nearly as good as it should have been.

I agree--they were the best part of the game. And they were terrible.

Diablos

I’m playing FFX, Via Purifico summon fight. I FORGOT that you can guard when using your summons. Now it’s not so hard lol. That’s what happens when you don’t try to complete your next play through of a game in over a decade... I think the last time I completed it was 03? 04? Wooooow I’m old

NeoXChaos

Sunshine is underrated

maxresdefault.jpg

230px-Pinball.PNG

gaugebozo

its really bizarre and eerie how like Fox news is an entirely different world driven by conservative identity politics
Entire story... "What is a diplomat doing asking for unmaskings?"

Very end..."Oh she was also on the National Security Council. But who fucking cares?"

Kemal86

My twitter feed has been melting down for the last 2 hours, but I can’t find any “new” news re: G/C getting more support.

Blader

My twitter feed has been melting down for the last 2 hours, but I can’t find any “new” news re: G/C getting more support.
In the absence of good news, people will melt down

There are people in this thread whose accounts are devoted to this principle

Piecake

Trump says he's worried about voter fraud. One of his nominees may have voted illegally in Virginia.

As President Donald Trump's controversial commission on voter fraud seeks to gather evidence, it won't have to look far for some suspicious activity: a ballot cast in last fall's presidential election in Virginia by Jeffrey Gerrish, Trump's nominee to be a deputy U.S. trade representative.

Gerrish, whose nomination is pending in the Senate, sold a home in Fairfax County, Virginia, in July 2016 and bought a home in North Bethesda, Maryland, the same month, according to public records of the sales, which list the Maryland home as Gerrish's "principal residence."

Yet Gerrish, a Washington lawyer, voted four months later in Virginia, according to the Virginia Department of Elections.

Gerrish did not return calls or email this week seeking an explanation. Under Virginia law, voting in the state is limited to residents, with some exceptions, including those who move out of the jurisdiction within 30 days of a presidential election. Voting by nonresidents is a misdemeanor.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...cle_517b193c-9e42-11e7-946b-332cec97c3f9.html

woops

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
A few things:

1) lol at the end with "Repeal & Replace."

2) Why is Bill capitalized?

3) IT DOES NOT INCLUDE COVERAGE FOR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS YOU FUCKING MONSTER.

Technically states do have to apply for a waiver to get rid of pre-existing conditions with an explanation how people with preexisting conditions will still have "access to adequate and affordable health insurance coverage". That's the precise legal wording.

And I guess states that don't want to apply for a waiver will have to quickly find some way to make sure people can't abuse pre-existing condition protections, because this bill doesn't seem to want to deal with that after repealing the mandates.

Once Tom Price determines it's "adequate and affordable" because the state is setting up some sort of half assed risk pool, they're good until December 31, 2026, which is basically when the entire bill just goes away because they need to have the budget be balanced after 10 years for reconciliation rules, and that's easy to do when you have the bill just end at 10 years.

So while all these states are trying to figure out how to set up these new complicated health care systems off block grants, they need to do so with the knowledge that it all could just go away in 2027.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom