• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll: Is the PS5 ugly?

Is the PS5 ugly?

• yes, also my beer will slide off.

Votes: 608 57.3%
  • no, i want to get with them curves.

Votes: 454 42.7%

• Total voters
Its strange, but at least is not this, how in hell they made the stand not detachable
3oYgH7Z.jpg

wmqwDBq.jpg

I am guessing the cooling needs access to those vents and Microsoft didn't want to lose a bunch of money on customer service calls/warranty claims from people blocking them.

Puskas

I’n not a fan of the design combined with the white/blue color scheme.

Looks so much better in black though. Gonna’ wait for that to hit the shelves.

I love the design, just wished it was smaller. It looks next gen. I think it end up being iconic like the OG PS1 was in 20 yrs time.

Gloomnivore

It’s only just dawned on me that the top of the PS5 looks left when stood vertically as opposed to right for PS4 and my set up is now ruined.

Hudo

Yeah, the black version is much more beautiful (to me). And I would've loved if the disc drive wasn't attached to the side like a tumor but rather placed in the middle, like sane people would do. And it should be smaller. Those are my main 3 complaints. But then again, people are talking about the design... so maybe it's a success?

Top Bottom