• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

200 posts to OT3
+excited+.gif

botty

Banned
The Re-Up is a re-release, stop trying to make it sound as if it's an entirely new album a la Pink Friday:Roman's Revenge. Either way, Nicki slayed your faves in that Bieber video, and the president has her on his ipod. A basic girl could never.

ib13VVDZFLh7tD.gif

botty

Banned
How about I throw this out there:

If all it takes to be considered gay is to have sex with another man, does that mean being gay is a choice?

iBqoswAcbh8X6.gif

Koodo

Banned
The Re-Up is a re-release, stop trying to make it sound as if it's an entirely new album a la Pink Friday:Roman's Revenge. Either way, Nicki slayed your faves in that Bieber video, and the president has her on his ipod. A basic girl could never.
The lessers are on his iPod, while the more accomplished are in his team.

ibxLsUwxQFDbI.gif

Trigger

What kind of gay confessions?

Here for it tbh (´ー`)┌

RE Garbaj: She's not bad, but she really is too thirsty. She should have stayed a rapper.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
How fitting that OT3 should arrive so close to the return of the ALMIGHTY.

Just in time for mass conversions and 20000 posts of STANNING for the Gods.

tumblr_lvepdvlytd1qfvt3sfr.gif

screenshot2012-10-14adopeu.png

ibiJ8eQFj2Crhs.gif

botty

Banned
RE Garbaj: She's not bad, but she really is too thirsty. She should have stayed a rapper.

Why do people keep saying this?

Nicki is still the best female rapper in the game. Ya'll heard 1 pop song from her, and now she isn't a rapper anymore?

i7c3Z6uzgNRar.gif

Bladenic

How fitting that OT3 should arrive so close to the return of the ALMIGHTY.

Just in time for mass conversions and 20000 posts of STANNING for the Gods.

tumblr_lvepdvlytd1qfvt3sfr.gif

screenshot2012-10-14adopeu.png

ibiJ8eQFj2Crhs.gif

I'm ready for this to slay me. I haven't liked a single song of theirs, but with the UK being on a roll lately for me, I'm hoping they will change my mind on them.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm ready for this to slay me. I haven't liked a single song of theirs, but with the UK being on a roll lately for me, I'm hoping they will change my mind on them.

What is this I am reading??

*checks username*

Ican't

ibj1kek1x02v3m9buou.gif

Welcome to the congregation sis

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If GA do an anniversary, last-ever tour I will actually buy two tickets and force one of my friends to go for free.

I would've suggested "Hit Me Baby One More Time" as the OT3 title (given this thread title's Britney theme), but I already used it for the X-Factor thread.

(´ー`)┌

Koodo

Banned
MediaTakeOut said:
MediaTakeOut.com just got some BREAKING NEWS - last night, Chris Brown and Rihanna recorded a new track together . . . and it's RAUNCHY.

According to a top snitch, close to the situation, tells us that last night Chris and Rih recorded a portion of a new Dance Track that the couple is making together. But here's where it gets interesting.

At one portion of the track, Chris and Rihanna moan . . . and simulate having s*x. But while recording, Rih and Chris couldn't get comfortable and so they made a few changes. Tells the insider, "Rihanna kept laughing and Chris couldn't get comfortable . . . so they asked everyone to leave the studio while they recorded that bit."

The new couple was in the booth BY THEMSELVES, with only a sound engineer watching. And we're told that the two actually GOT IT POPPIN IN THE BOOTH - to ensure that the moans sounded real.

AHHH . .. young love!!
Source

Eaz2g.gif

royalan

...why are people acting like Media Takeout has never spilled true tea before?

They're usually in-the-know, especially when it comes to urban ish.

botty

Banned
Halcyon Review

My Blood + Anything can Happen
These two songs work so well together, lyrically speaking. They seem to tell a complete story.

itbavxY4TD3zW.gif

Dead in the Water
So mystical, and beautiful. Ellie's 'drowning cat' vocals work perfectly on this song.
iWTbI6OaY5qSf.gif

The rest of the album.
a damn mess. [edit: actually Explosion is kinda good.
iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

Mau ®

...why are people acting like Media Takeout has never spilled true tea before?

They're usually in-the-know, especially when it comes to urban ish.

They've posted plenty of lies as well.

Not saying IT COULDNT be true, as reports of a new song surfaced days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom